The ideal candidate will have experience covering all aspects of the property management process.
* Liaising with landlords and tenants regarding maintenance issues
* Arranging for contractors to attend properties
* Issuing section 21 & 8 notices
* AST Assignments/making amendments to contracts regarding changes during tenancy
* Registering deposits through TDS
* Dealing with deposit disputes through TDS
* Arranging GSI's when required
* Chasing and paying rents
* Generating invoices
The ideal person for this role will have great attention to detail, a professional and calm attitude along with excellent customer service skills.
Hours - 8:45am - 6pm Monday to Friday
Salary - £23,000 - £27,000 PA
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this jobs is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA.
Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Recruitment on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.