ICT&COMP role/ 20k-40k/ IV's Tuesday (11 Oct)
Are you a newly qualified teacher that is looking for a first permanent position or just an experienced teacher that needs a new challenge?
Don't miss the opportunity to be part of a large academy in Southend-on-Sea (Essex) that is looking for an ICT & Computing Teacher to start ASAP or from January.
It will be a Full-Time permanent position that could offer you a logical step in your career.
The salary package will be in accordance with the experience of the candidate and it will range from MPS1 (£22.244) to UPS3 (£37.871), offering you that financial stability and security that could allow you, maybe to spend more time with your family or maybe just buy that new car that you always dreamed about.
The ideal candidate would need to have:
- QTS (NQTS are also welcomed to apply)
- KS3-KS4 ICT & Computing teaching experience
- DBS check and Available References
The role would be mainly Year 7, 8, 9 (KS3), but will also include co-teaching with Year 10 and 11 (KS4), offering a ratio of only 11.7 pupils / teacher (OFESTED 2013) that could provide you less stress working days and a more positive environment.
The school is also interested in someone who is motivated enough to deliver the best results within the working environment.
In exchange, my client offers you opportunities for career progression and professional development within the Trust.
Being an academy of 1709 pupils (aged 11-18) rated with “GOOD” in their first OFSTED inspection, opportunities for training and professional growth will ensure a wide spectrum of options and also the appreciation of your colleagues.
Interviews are booked-in for Tuesday at 10.00am.
Successful candidates will have to teach Year 8 class (30-40 minutes) in IT3 mixed computing ability.
Lesson Objective = Introduction to Python Programming.
The interview will include as well a tour of the school, a lunch in department and a formal interview.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Education opportunities throughout the country, please contact Ionut Rus on 020 794 027 49 (EXT: 3268) or send your updated CV in a word document to I.Rus@nonstop-recruitment.com
I am an Education Consultant specialized in teaching recruitment for the West Sussex county, but I am also in regular contact with international schools from Europe (Italy, France, Germany, Switzerland, Germany and Belgium), Australia (Perth) and ASIA (South Korea, Japan).
I work with a number of primary, secondary and special schools, helping them to develop, grow and succeed by proactively identifying and delivering the most talented professionals in the education market.
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service.
With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100.000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team.
*If you are not contacted in 48h from the submission of the application, then you were rejected from the process.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- PV scientist–3 months contact–UK-ASAP
- French with Spanish Teacher – Quickly Secure Position
- QSW Looked After Children (LAC) - Go Perm
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist–Independent-Belgium
- Global Regulatory Affairs - Oncology !
- KAM – New Business, New Challenge!
- Product Development Team Leader - Growing Agrochemicals
- English + Media Teacher- JANUARY START!
- Ink Technician - Inkjet Digital Inks
- ICT/Computer Science Teacher - Improving School
- Reach Regulatory Roles - Belgium Wide
- R&D Chemist - Moulding Materials
- Senior CPM – London – Project Variety!
- Drama Teacher - Secondary - Good Ofsted
- Embedded Sw Dev for Medical Devices Company
- Pharmacien adjoint – officine – poste évolutif
- Tender Specialist – Leader in Infection Prevention
- Senior Scientist-Inhalatory-varied Projects
- Sales Manager for Elastomers, DACH, Team Lead Responsibility
- Backlog Project - Senior Social Worker - West Midlands