Clinical Lead (RMN) - Rehab Unit - Mental Health Hospital
Clinical Lead (RMN) - Rehab Unit - Mental Health Hospital - Portsmouth, Hampshire - salary up to £32,000 per annum
This is a permanent opportunity for an experienced Clinical Lead (RMN) - Rehab Unit to manage a medium-sized Mental Health Hospital in Portsmouth, Hampshire.
My client is the large healthcare provider in mental health across the UK.
This is a new Mental Health Hospital in Portsmouth, Hampshire.
It's an opportunity for the successful Clinical Lead (RMN) to develop a service.
The ideal candidate will relish a challenge and be a motivated and enthusiastic leader.
As a Clinical Lead (RMN) you will be responsible for:
-The development and implementation of appropriate care delivery systems and routines
-Ensuring compliance's are met with the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety or subsequent standards as laid out in the Health and Social Care Act (2008) and the requirements of the Care Quality Commission
-Leading and developing a highly effective, motivated and enthusiastic team to achieve the goals of the unit and deliver the Company's stated aspirations to deliver high quality mental health services
-Working within the agreed budget by managing resources and ensuring the effective administration of the unit's management and support systems.
-Ensuring that service users living in the unit have the opportunity and support to work towards self-determination and independent living, and to gain as much control over their own lives as they are able to.
As a Clinical Lead (RMN) you will have:
-A Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) qualification and extensive mental health experience
-Management experience in a mental health unit or hospital
For full job description, or to discuss the role further please call Steve on 0161 234 9781 or email email@example.com
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Physiotherapist - Intermediate Care - Cheshire West - £23ph
- Registered Nurse (RGN) - Elderly Nursing Home
- Staff Nurse - RMN - CAMHS ward - Mental Health Hospital
- Registered Nurse (RGN) - Elderly Challenging Behaviour
- Staff Nurse RGN - Elderly Nursing Home - Halesowen
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Dementia Nursing Home
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Nursing Home
- Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) - Staff Nurse
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment & Sales Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Senior Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Nursing Home - Acton
- Charge Nurse (RMN) - Mental Health Hospital - South West London
- Ward Manager (RMN or RNLD) - Private Hospital - Surrey
- Theatre Scrub Nurse (RGN) - Private Hospital - Watford
- Specialist Nurse / Non-Medical Prescriber
- Nurse Ward Manager - PICU (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Senior Staff Nurse (RGN) - Private Neuro Rehab Hospital
- Senior Substance Misuse Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Harlow
- Registered Nurse RGN - Brain Injury Rehabilitation Hospital