QA/RA Engineer - MEDTECH - Robotics
We are looking for a part-time QA/RA Engineer in the region of Arnhem.
The company is a start-up that has developed ground-breaking robotic systems for MRI's.
The product is already on the market and CE and FDA approved.
The main responsibility in this role is to maintain the QMS and setting up the new QMS for the new products that are currently in the pipeline.
This is a unique opportunity for junior QA/RA candidates to use their knowledge of ISO13485 and jump up their career by assuming full responsibility for the Quality Management System within a couple of months.
You will receive support and trainings from professionals and work in a team of senior MedTech professionals.
We are looking for a candidate with good knowledge of ISO13485 and FDA regulations.
Furthermore you will need a solid technical background in biomedical engineering.
If you are specialized in MRI or imaging techniques you will have a strong advantage.
The company initially offers a position for 2 days a week, with the possibility of expanding this to 3-4 days if you have the appropriate technical knowledge.
You will receive the necessary training to become the main responsible person of all matters quality related.
Don't want to miss out on this once in a lifetime? Send your CV in word format to Sophie van Goethem at S.Goethem@nonstop-devices.ch and I will be in touch with you directly or for more information give me a call at +31 207 0910 70, internal extension 3250.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
As a specialized recruiter I can offer you unique market knowledge in the field of Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs for the medical devices industry in the Netherlands.
This is not limited to helping you finding the right role, but also giving you personalized advice on salaries, work conditions and developing a career plan for you.
Key Words: QA, Quality Assurance, QA Engineer, Kwaliteit, ISO 13485, 93/42/EEC, EN 60601, 21 CFR 820, software design, X-Ray, Laser, Incubator, Hearing Aids, Monitors, Ventilators, AIMD, 90/385/EEC, QMS, Quality Management Systems, Kwaliteitssysteem, Risk Management, R&D, Research and Development, Medical Technology, Medical Devices, Netherlands, Nederland, International.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- English teachers needed asap in Sussex
- English teacher. Start asap. Excellent conditions
- Maths teacher / Upper Pay Scale + FAA Allowance
- Maths teacher / Career Development / Easter start
- P/T Home Based Supervising Social Worker - North East
- QSW - LAC - One week introductory period
- QSW Hospital Discharge team - Interview Next Week
- Automobil Vertriebs - CRM - Berater - Premiummarke
- Medical Affairs - New product! -South East
- QSW - MASH - Start Immediately
- QSW - LAC - Flexible working practices
- Chef de projet germanophone - NMR
- Technico Commercial dans les adhésifs
- NATIVE SWEDISH SPEAKERS - ENTRY LEVEL ROLE
- Business Developer – China
- Senior Sales in Germany – Amazing job opportunity
- Experte in NMR - Überragende Arbeitsgelegenheit
- Responsable de production - Groupe international
- QSW - LAC - Telephone interviews.
- ATM - R&A- Start Immediately