Locum Adult Social Worker - Locality Team - Cheshire West - £23
Locum Adult Social Worker- Community Social Work Team - Cheshire West - £23
Cheshire West council is currently looking for a Locum Adult Social Worker to join their Locality Team.
Cheshire West is a well-established council, with competitive pay rates and are able to offer consistent supervision and support.
Easily accessible by the M6 and A54 by car, as well as strong train and bus links.
You must have:
· 2 years post qualifying experience
· HCPC registration
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Home visits to identify individuals needs through assessment
· Develop and Implement care plans, as well as undertake reviews of the plan
· Prepare cases for panel reviews, as well as being in attendance
This is an excellent career opportunity for a driven social worker in a very rewarding area offering great career progression opportunities as well as job satisfaction.
Why choose Charles Hunter Associates?
· Free access to our CPD training, easily accessible online (worth £500 per annum) which contributes to HCPC
· You will work with your own dedicated consultant who is focused on your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience
· Competitive hourly rate of £23 per hour
· Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a “friend” or “colleague” looking for work.
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Brian Allbrighton 0118 948 5555.
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Locum Senior Social Worker - CIN Team - Wandsworth - £30+
- Locum Care Manager
- Locum Social Worker
- Registered Manager
- Locum Social Worker – CAMHS Service –Birmingham The Priory Hosp
- Social Worker - Care Management Team
- Part Time Support Workers
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Support Workers - SEN School
- Approved Mental Health Professional - (AMHP) - CMHT
- Adults Assistant Team Manager - CMHT
- Registered Manager - Children's Home - Relocation Package Offer
- Locum Social Worker – Safeguarding Team – Staffordshire County
- Support Workers
- Learning Support Assistants
- ATM - MASH Team - London Borough of Merton - £35 ph
- ATM Intake & Assessment Team -London Borough of Hounslow - £24+
- Locum Social Worker
- Support Worker
- Residential Support Workers - SEN School