Ward Manager (RMN or RNLD) - Hospital - Stevenage
Ward Manager (RMN or RNLD) - Hospital - Stevenage, Hertfordshire - Salary to £42,000 plus up to £6,000 bonus
My client are currently looking for a highly experienced Ward Manager (RMN or RNLD) who has previous senior managerial experience within the mental health field.
You will be a passionate and motivated Ward Manager, who is looking for a new challenge in the Hertfordshire area.
The successful Ward Manager will have exceptional knowledge of the mental health field, ideally in a forensic setting.
This Hospital in Stevenage, Hertfordshire, have an excellent reputation within the region for their imaginative and forward thinking techniques, which empowers patients to rebuild their lives alongside therapeutic treatment.
As a Ward Manager (RMN or RNLD), you should be someone who is open-minded with the desire to develop long lasting therapeutic relationships aimed at a long term, meaningful change.
As a Ward Manager (RMN or RNLD) you will be responsible for:
-Supporting the Registered Manager in the responsibility of the nursing service, delegation, responsibility and day to day management of staff, ensuring that budgetary and human resource management are addressed
-Ensuring links with Contracts Compliance, medical and nursing teams facilitate the efficient and effective assessment and admission of patients
-Developing and reviewing departmental policies and procedures to meet professional, statutory and organisational requirements
-Monitoring all nursing care procedures and treatments to ensure they reflect professional, national and local standards for the service
-Ensuring all clinical reports are developed for individual patients; meeting identified deadlines and ensuring they are of a professional standard
-Liaising with HR in relation to human resource planning, recruitment, retention; participating in the selection process for clinical staff
As a Ward Manager (RMN or RNLD) you will have:
-A Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN or RNLD) qualification
-Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
-Experience in a hands-on, supervisory clinical role within a mental health environment
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For full job description, or to discuss the role further please call Steve on 0161 234 9781 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Child Protection Team - Assistant Team Manager - Swindon -
- MASH Team - Senior Social Worker - Wolverhampton - £30 per hour
- Approved Mental Health Team -AMHP -Adults Services Team -Surrey
- Social Worker - Transitions - Cardiff - up to £28 per hour
- Child Sexual Exploitation - Practice Manager -Lancashire -£35ph
- Team Manager - Children & Families Team - Norfolk - £38p/h
- Team Manager - Children with Disabilities - Somerset - £41p/h
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Leicestershire
- Social Worker - Referral & Assessment
- Physiotherapist - Acute - NHS - Band 6
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Nottinghamshire
- Social Worker - Child Protection Team
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Bexhill on Sea
- Referrals Coordinator - Mental Health Services
- Newly Qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Staff Nurse (RMN or RNLD) - Mental Health Hospital
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment & Sales Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant