Senior Practitioner - Court Team
Senior Practitioner - Court Team - Redbridge - £35ph
I am currently looking for an experienced Senior Social Worker to join a Specialist Court Team within a Children's & Families Service based in a busy East London Borough.
The hiring manager is looking for candidates who have excellent report writing skills and who are confident in giving evidence in the court arena.
Working in this specialist team you will be responsible for cases that are handed from the CIN team at the point of initiating proceedings, right the way through to final hearings.
In this position you will benefit from one of the highest paying vacancies in London, fantastic support from experienced managers and autonomy in your working day.
Benefits of the role as a Senior Practitioner:
- Autonomous working
- Fantastic pay
- Good transport links
- Admin support available
- Long term contract
- Manageable caseload
As a Senior Practitioner You will have experience of:
- Attending Court
- Court Reports
- Planned meetings
- Care Planning
- Case management
- LAC Reviews
- Conducting reviews
- Section 20 care orders
As a Senior Practitioner you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Physiotherapist - Intermediate Care - Cheshire West - £23ph
- Registered Nurse (RGN) - Elderly Nursing Home
- Staff Nurse - RMN - CAMHS ward - Mental Health Hospital
- Registered Nurse (RGN) - Elderly Challenging Behaviour
- Staff Nurse RGN - Elderly Nursing Home - Halesowen
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Dementia Nursing Home
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Nursing Home
- Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) - Staff Nurse
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment & Sales Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Senior Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Nursing Home - Acton
- Charge Nurse (RMN) - Mental Health Hospital - South West London
- Ward Manager (RMN or RNLD) - Private Hospital - Surrey
- Theatre Scrub Nurse (RGN) - Private Hospital - Watford
- Specialist Nurse / Non-Medical Prescriber
- Nurse Ward Manager - PICU (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Senior Staff Nurse (RGN) - Private Neuro Rehab Hospital
- Senior Substance Misuse Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Harlow
- Registered Nurse RGN - Brain Injury Rehabilitation Hospital