Specialist Paediatric Nurse (RSCN/RN-CHILD)
Salary: £20 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a Paediatric Nurse who is passionate, dedicated, committed and hardworking to support a brave, determined 2 1/2 year-old boy with complex medical support needs.
The role includes:
- promoting family/person centered care
- assessment of the needs of this young boy
- ensuring the provision of high quality nursing care
- participation in the recruitment of new team members
- liaising with numerous medical professionals, attending meetings & hospital appointments
- being on-call, health & safety risk assessments
- Accompanying the young boy to nursery
- Liaising with multiple therapist and carrying out targeted plans
- You will be required to administer emergency care on occasion, so a PILS or PALS qualification is required.
You will be working closely with mum and dad according to the care plan in place.
This role will also include accompanying him to nursery, liaising with professional special education needs team as well as some administrative tasks.
You may be required to undertake some childminding duties when needed.
Person Specification: You will be a qualified nurse (RSCN or RN-Child) with sound clinical knowledge, particularly in relation to complex care at home, P.I.C.U experience and experience at senior nurse level.
In addition, applicants should be fit and healthy enough to fulfil the physical aspects of the role. A clean driving licence is required with access to your own vehicle.
Benefits: In return for your expertise and commitment, you will be rewarded with an extremely attractive salary and a warm, supportive environment in which to work.
Ideally you will be available for a full-time position although part-time will also be considered for the right individual.
- Start: asap
- Duration: PERMANENT
- Rate: Â£20 per hour + Benefits
- Location: Godalming, Surrey, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Contact: Emily Inglis-Kemp
- Tel: 01304200314
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: EI/GU/10.10.16
- Posted: 2016-10-10 16:52:34 -
- View all Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
More Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Unit Manager (RGN or RMN)
- Staff Nurses (RGN or RMN) Full or Part Time
- Unit Manager (RGN or RMN)
- Night Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) Full or Part Time
- Deputy Manager Nursing Home (RGN or RMN)
- Clinical Practice Educator
- Staff Nurse - Anaesthetic- ODP
- ITU Senior Staff Nurse
- Senior Scrub Nurses or ODP's - Anesthetics or Gynae/Urology Nurse
- Senior Paediatric Staff Nurse (RSCN or RN-CHILD)
- Pharmacy Technician (NVQ II/III) or ACT
- Full Time Staff Nurse (RGN OR RMN)
- Deputy Pharmacy Manager (Pharmacist)
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
- Staff Nurse RGN or RMN
- Medical unit nurses (RGN)
- RMN / RNLD
- Staff Nurse RNLD, RMN or RGN
- Clinical Service Manager (Pharmacist)
- Bank Nurse (RGN or RMN or RNLD)