Staff Nurse - Chemotherapy Day Unit (Band 5/6)
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Staff Nurse to join our client's busy Chemotherapy Day Unit team, at their large acute hospital site located in the world-renowned medical district of Central London (TfL Zone 1).
Working just a short walk from Regent's Park and the West End, this role is within easy reach of TfL and National Rail services (Paddington, Marylebone, Euston, King's X/St.
This is a full-time role, but our client may be open to considering a part-time hours opportunity; however, rigid rostering cannot be accommodated.
Our client is a leading provider of independent healthcare in the UK, working with some of the capital's eminent Oncology Consultants and multidisciplinary healthcare specialists.
This major London hospital delivers an exceptional standard of Oncology Outpatient care, supported by the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment.
Registered Nurse with full NMC registration.
At least one year's experience in an Oncology setting
Proficient in Chemotherapy administration and the Safe handling of Cytotoxics.
Besides a highly professional work environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- Private medical cover, including dental.
- Critical illness cover.
- Life assurance cover.
- Gym membership, for you and your partner.
- Childcare vouchers.
- 2 for 1 meals or 50% off food costs at over 2,500 participating restaurants.
- Lifestyle screening.
- Flexible Annual Leave; allowing you to ‘buy’ up to two days or ‘sell’ up to 5 days annual leave each year.
- Interest-free season ticket loans & ‘cycle to work’ ‘scheme; helping you commute and keep fit for less.
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of qualified Nursing staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of Oncology Nursing places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
For a summary of all current Medic International Oncology & Palliative Care Jobs click HERE.
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Rate: Â£31k - 38.5k per year + Private Medical, Pension, Employee
- Location: London, Greater London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NSO723/G
- Posted: 2016-10-10 16:53:12 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Senior Staff Nurse - Cardiac Cath Lab (Band 6)
- Staff Nurse- Neuro Rehabilitation (Band 5/6)
- Staff Nurse - Oncology Inpatients (Band 5/6)
- NHS Band 6 (Enhanced Salary) NICU Team Leader
- NHS Band 5 (Enhanced salary) Trauma & Ortho Staff Nurse
- NHS Band 6 (Enhanced Salary) Clinical Educator - Surgical
- NHS Band 5 (Enhanced salary) Medical Assessment Staff Nurse
- NHS Band 5 (Enhanced salary) Surgical Assessment Staff Nurse
- NHS Band 6 (Enhanced Salary) Diabetes Senior Staff Nurse
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - Rotational (Enhanced salary)
- Enfermeiros/as para hospital pÃºblico NHS (salÃ¡rio melhorado)
- NHS Band 6 (Enhanced Salary) Senior Staff Nurse - Pre-Assessment
- Staff Nurse - Chemotherapy Day Unit (Band 5/6)
- NHS Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - Dialysis (Enhanced Band 6 salary)
- Staff Nurse - Oncology/Inpatient Unit (Band 5/6)
- NHS Band 5 Theatre Cardiac Anaesthetic Practitioner
- Staff Nurse - Paediatric ICU (+Â£3,000 bonus)
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Dialysis (Enhanced salary)