Quality & Risk Matron - Theatres
This facility is an internationally renowned private hospital that solely specialises in the care of Paediatrics and Women's Health.
Due to the outstanding reputation this facility has obtained, it now attracts a large patient population from all over the world.
The hospital prides itself on providing the highest standard of care to all patients.
This facility covers the following specialities, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is now seeking a Quality and Risk Matron to join their team of staff in the Theatres department.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Theatre Practitioner with extensive practical experience
- Broad experience in a quality and/or risk role is essential
- Extensive leadership experience
- An awareness and understanding of contemporary professional and educational Perioperative environment issues
- Teaching Experience (minimum ENB 997/998)
- Professional Degree or equivalent and a willingness and / or intention to study to Masters Level
- A Risk and Quality Management Qualification or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of the governance and UK legislative framework
- Good understanding of the principles of clinical governance including Risk and Quality Management
- Good understanding of the factors that influenced the development of current Perioperative services within England.
- Teaching Qualification is desirable
- Root cause analysis training is desirable
This is a permanent full time post (37.5 hours per week).
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Sister - Paediatrics
- Sister/Charge Nurse - ENT/Ophthalmology
- Staff Nurse Band 5 Neurosciences
- Staff Nurse - Urology & Renal
- Senior Staff Nurse ITU - All Facilities
- Safeguarding Lead
- Group Risk Manager
- Practice Development Lead Nurse - Oncology
- Staff Nurse - ITU
- Staff Nurse - General Paediatrics
- Senior Staff Nurse
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Orthopaedics (Paediatrics)
- Infection Control Nurse
- Staff Nurse - Haematology ward
- Junior Sister/ Charge Nurse - Haematology
- Cath Lab Staff Nurse (FTC)
- Senior Staff Nurse-Cardiothoracic or Interventional Cardiology
- Staff Nurse - PICU
- Superintendent Mammography Radiographer
- Clinical Practice Facilitator - Oncology