Specialist Support Worker/Student Nurse (Paediatric's)
Description: We are currently recruiting for Specialist Support Workers who are passionate, hardworking, dedicated and enthusiastic individuals to provide personalised support for a fun loving, cheeky, happy and brave young boy with complex health needs.
Person Specification: The ideal candidate needs to be: Easy going, upbeat and enthusiastic and love being with children.
Have lots of energy and willingness to learn.
A desire to develop skills, knowledge and ability to care for this young boy.
Be calm and collected.
Be able to respond to situations without panicking.
Be patient and conscientious with attention to detail and high standards.
Be able to acknowledge that his parents know there boy and understands his care needs the best.
Being respectful of mum and dad’s views and opinions is paramount.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a family-led support package.
In addition, you must be able to work as part of a dynamic and lively team
Previous hospital experience is essential for this position.
Benefits: In return for your expertise and commitment, you will be rewarded with an extremely attractive salary and a very varied and exciting role.
The position is based within the family home and in the wider community.
You will receive personalised support as a worker through supervision, team development activities and extensive high quality training.
Ideally you will be available for a full-time position although a part-time position may also be considered for the right individual, there are also bank opportunities over day and night shifts
- Start: asap
- Duration: PERMANENT
- Rate: Market related
- Location: Godalming, Surrey, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Contact: Emily Inglis-Kemp
- Tel: 01304200314
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: EI/GU/10.10.16.1
- Posted: 2016-10-10 16:54:32 -
- View all Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
More Jobs from Sterling Cross Trading LLP
- Community Psychiatric Nurse - CPN ( RMN )
- CAMHS Paediatric Psychiatric Liaison Nurse ( RMN )
- Band 6 Emergency Department Ward Sister/Charge Nurse
- Band 5 Staff Nurses - Emergency Department
- Band 5 Staff Nurses - Cardiology
- Staff Nurses ( RMN )
- Community Staff Nurse (RGN)
- Unit Manager (RGN or RMN)
- Staff Nurses (RGN or RMN) Full or Part Time
- Unit Manager (RGN or RMN)
- Night Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) Full or Part Time
- Deputy Manager Nursing Home (RGN or RMN)
- Clinical Practice Educator
- Staff Nurse - Anaesthetic- ODP
- ITU Senior Staff Nurse
- Senior Scrub Nurses or ODP's - Anesthetics or Gynae/Urology Nurse
- Senior Paediatric Staff Nurse (RSCN or RN-CHILD)
- Pharmacy Technician (NVQ II/III) or ACT
- Full Time Staff Nurse (RGN OR RMN)