Senior Staff Nurse - Paediatric ICU (Band 6/7)
We are seeking a committed and experienced Senior Staff Nurse to join our client's busy Paediatric Intensive Care Unit at their large acute hospital site, located in the world-renowned medical district of Central London (TfL Zone 1).
Working just a short walk from Regent's Park and the West End, this role is within easy reach of TfL and National Rail services (Paddington, Marylebone, Euston, King's X/St.
This is a full-time role, but our client may be open to considering a part-time hours opportunity; however, rigid rostering cannot be accommodated.
Our client is a leading provider of independent healthcare in the UK, working with some of the capital's eminent medical Consultants and multidisciplinary healthcare specialists.
This major London hospital delivers exceptional Paediatric ICU care, supported by the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment.
Registered Nurse with full (RN Child / RSCN) NMC registration desirable.
RN Child/RSCNs- Minimum of two years' experience within an appropriate Paediatric Critical Care setting.
RN Adult/RGNs- registered General Nurses (not requiring a period of supervised placement to complete registration) with at least three years' full-time Paediatric ICU experience may be considered depending on current Adult/Paeds ratio numbers at the time of application.
To have completed a recognised Teaching and Assessing/Mentorship qualification.
A working knowledge of paediatric mechanical invasive and non-invasive ventilation.
Advanced Paediatric Life Support (APLS) qualification.
Besides a highly professional work environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- Private medical cover, including dental.
- Critical illness cover.
- Life assurance cover.
- Gym membership, for you and your partner.
- Childcare vouchers.
- 2 for 1 meals or 50% off food costs at over 2,500 participating restaurants.
- Lifestyle screening.
- Flexible Annual Leave; allowing you to ‘buy’ up to two days or ‘sell’ up to 5 days annual leave each year.
- Interest-free season ticket loans & ‘cycle to work’ ‘scheme; helping you commute and keep fit for less.
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of qualified Critical Care staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our understanding of the intensity and complexity of the Paediatric ITU role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
For a summary of all current Medic International PICU jobs click HERE, and for an overall summary of all Paediatric jobs click HERE.
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Duration: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Rate: Â£36k - 43k per year + Private Medical, Pension, Employee Be
- Location: London, Greater London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: PICU1117/G
- Posted: 2016-10-10 16:59:14 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Nurse Practitioner
- ANP / ECP
- Senior Theatre (Orthopaedic Scrub) Practitioner
- Sister / Charge Nurse - Outpatients (Band 6/7)
- Staff Nurse - Plastics & Reconstructive Surgery (Days)
- NHS Band 6 (Enhanced Salary) Clinical Educator - Surgical
- Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward (FTC P/T)
- NHS Band 6 Staff Nurse - Stroke Rehab (Enhanced salary)
- Locum RMN - Community / Crisis Team (Isle of Man)
- NHS Band 6 Staff Nurse - Acute Stroke (Enhanced salary)
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Stroke Unit
- Ward Manager- Adult Acute
- Locum Hospital Pharmacist (Jersey)
- Occupational Therapist Neuro Rehab - Senior 1 (Band 7)
- Lead Cancer Nurse
- Hospital Pharmacy Technician (Jersey, Ch Is) Band 5 / 6
- Staff Nurse - Oncology P/T
- Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward
- Sister/Charge Nurse - Nights
- Staff Nurse - Paediatric Inpatients (Band 6)