Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Substance Misuse - London
Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Substance Misuse - London - £45,000 - £50,000 per annum - 37.5 Hours per week
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a fantastic award winning service who are continuing to develop and grow their clinical services.
They are seeking to appoint a Lead Nurse for their organisation who will work closely with the Medical Director and the Director of Operations and Compliance to ensure our clinical services operate safely and effectively.
This role will provide clinical leadership to all nursing staff within the organisation and will be responsible for progressing the revalidation process, ensuring all nursing practice is evidenced and recorded.
My client is a vibrant and innovative drug and alcohol charity committed to helping those who are affected by substance misuse.
For many years they have provided support to individuals, their families and the wider communities from centres across London and the South East.
This role will be primarily based in London with some flexibility; this is an organisational role so regular travel across service sites is to be expected.
This position will be instrumental in the development of future service implementations and be part of the internal governance structure advising on clinical guidelines, relevant legislation and best practice.
The post holder will need to be comfortable with the recovery principles in addictions, ITEP and NICE guidance on detoxification and stabilisation protocols.
The individual should demonstrate skills to ensure that the care delivered, is specific and evidence based, adhering to service user's needs and will be required to hold a small caseload.
Good communication skills written and verbal are essential.
Confidence to work as part of a multidisciplinary team with an interest and commitment in group work.
Participation in the units group programme is a requirement as team working is essential.
As a Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN), you will have:
-A Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) qualification
-A current registration with the NMC
-The legal right to work in the UK
To apply, or for more details please call Ehsan on: 0161 235 6832 or send your CV to: email@example.com
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Senior Night Nurse RMN - Secure Mental Health Hospital
- Social Worker -Community Mental Health - Guildford -up to £30ph
- Senior Practitioner - Adults Mental Health Team - Devon - £30ph
- Social Worker - Adults Services Hospital Team - Calderdale -
- Social Worker - Children's Services - Hampshire - up to £30ph
- Social Worker - Duty & Assessment - Trafford - £25.02p/h
- Social Worker - Children in Need ( CIN ) - Harrow - £32ph
- Service Manager - Adults - Telford - £32.90 per hour
- Social Worker - Fostering - Manchester - £20p/h
- Social Worker - Children's Locality Team - Hull - £24ph
- Team Manager - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub ( MASH ) Team
- Occupational Therapist - Adult Community Team - North London
- Clinical Lead RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Stroud
- Administration Assistant / Support Assistant / Administrator
- Social Worker - Looked After Children - Dorset - Up to £31ph
- Social Worker - Older Persons Team - Cambridge - £28 - 30ph
- Access and Assessment Team - Assistant Team Manager - Reading -
- Social Worker - Adults Community Team - South Yorkshire