French with Spanish Teacher - Quickly Secure Position
My client is looking for a French teacher who is also able to do some Spanish for a maternity position from November until July.
You will be working in a school rated' good' by OFSTED and also have the opportunity to teach up to KS4.
The students are also very academically minded, meaning there will be fewer behaviour management issues and you will be able to spend more time actually teaching.
The position has a very fast turn around and so you could find yourself with suitable employment by the end of the week!
OFSTED rated the leadership and management of the school as ‘outstanding' meaning you will be supported and also be part of a school that knows what direction its heading in and has clear vision for the future.
If this sounds like the sort of environment that you would be proud to be part of and enjoy on a day to day basis then please get in touch.
We are looking for:
- A French teacher who can also teach a reasonable amount of Spanish
- Past permanent experience will be preferable
- A teacher who can build and nurture relationships with colleagues and students
- A good communicator
- A positive attitude
- Someone who is punctual and reliable
- Someone who can join a school and really hit the ground running
You will get:
- A permanent and secure position
- To work in a great school
- The support of a fantastic leadership team
- To become part of a friendly school culture
- To teach academically minded students
- A school in a great location with modern facilities
To discuss teaching opportunities or support roles within schools throughout the UK, or to apply to a specific position, then call James Chapman on 0207 940 2749.
Alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am a specialist teaching recruiter working with a number of schools throughout the UK and overseas with a particular focus on the Bedfordshire and East of England areas.
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service.
With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100.000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the ‘right' people in the ‘right organisations.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Int`l Purchasing Manager-Pharma-Switzerland
- Brighton - Senior Ecologist
- Senior Ecologist - Home Working Offered!
- Principal Ecologist - Position In Knutsford
- Project Manager in clinical?
- Home based – international Physician –Leader position
- Reception Teacher Long Term Supply – Termp to Perm
- Head of Science – Excellent Facilities
- KS1 & KS2 Overseas Teaching Opportunities
- Deputy Manager - Dementia Home - Interviews ASAP
- Sales Specialist – Laboratory Diagnostics&Consumables - Belgium
- QSW - Locality - Good Management Team
- Global Pharmacovigilance role - Prague
- SSW - Pre-Birth and Court Work
- Senior Market Access ! Do you want Challenges ?
- KAM Oncology_ Diagnostic_New Technology !
- Senior Freelance Modeller NEEDED !
- Health Economics Home.Based_Freelance !
- Market Access Start UP 2 years XP only !
- Medical Writer - Switzerland - be dynamic!