This incredible company need a new area manager to cover Lancashire and Yorkshire.
The specialist elderly and dementia care company has more than 80 stunning homes accross the UK with majority GOOD CQC reports accross the board.
As area manager you will be responsible for their homes in Lanchashire and Yorkshire and maintaining the high reputation that they have worked hard to acheive.
- Be responsible for all the homes you are assigned to and their standards and reports
- Have an in depth understanding of all management aspect and CQC standards
- Liaise with Registered Managers and staff to ensure the homes are running effectively to a high standard
- Be responsible for your own work load
- Be flexible to travel accross Lancashire and Yorkshire
- Be experienced in multi-site senior management
- Have a full and clean driving licence
The company are offering £45k per annum for this position + £3,600 car allowance.
The company has grown quickly in large part to managers like you so you will be very well looked after.
If this sounds like your next challenge contact Anna NOW on 0161 914 5722 or click APPLY!
More Jobs from Recruitment Panda Ltd
- Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN, RMN, RN
- Staff Nurse £16ph (newly qualified accepted)
- Registered Nurse Manager
- Registered Manager - Residential Children's home
- RMN staff nurse x 3 (Days and Nights)
- Deputy Home Manager (Nurse Qualified)
- Staff Nurse
- Registered Manager Residential Children's
- Nurse RGN, RMN, RNLD Nursing Home - Swindon NIGHTS
- STAFF NURSES NEEDED - NURSING HOMES IN 2 BRISTOL LOCATIONS
- Peripatetic Manager (Lancashire + Yorkshire)
- Home Manager - Nurse qualified
- Clinical Lead
- DO YOU FANCY A HELLISH RESIDENTIAL MANAGERS ROLE
- STAFF NURSE - LOVELY JOB - BEAUTIFUL SERENE NURSING HOME
- Managing Director
- Home Manager
- Head of Care
- Nursing Home Manager - PIN not essential - Wiltshire
- Nursing Home Nurse - 36 / 48 hour contracts available