Senior Medical Writer, Join a New Specialist
Senior Medical Writer, Join a New Specialist Consultancy, Home Based, Europe-wide
We are currently working with a specialist pharmaceutical consultancy that is making its first steps into the UK market.
As such we are looking to hear from experienced regulatory medical writers who are interested in being the first to join this company's European business.
We are open to hearing from candidates across European, provided candidates have the requisite experience to function independently within a home-based position.
The company we are recruiting for has been in business for ten years but this is the first time that they have expanded into Europe.
So you'll be joining an established business that has lots of high-profile clients, whilst have the opportunity to be involved with a company as it evolves and branches out.
The role itself will be a senior medical writer position focussing on the usual kinds of documentation such as CSRs, protocols, IBs and CTD modules 2.5 and 2.7.
If you have experience with safety documentation then we have a specialist PV writing role as well.
All roles will be entirely home-based, working through project managers based in the US who will distribute work to you.
The company in question is aiming to grow a sizable team in Europe so this is your opportunity to get in early with a specialist consultancy that is definitely going places.
To be considered for this role it will be necessary to have experience of working as a medical writer within a pharmaceutical company, CRO or similar.
For a confidential discussion and to find out more information about this role, or simply to find out more about opportunities available to you within this area, please contact George Watson on +44 (0) 207 940 2105 or by e-mail (email@example.com).
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Home-based, Medical Writer, medical writer lead, senior medical writing, senior medical writer, principal medical writer, medcomms, agency, medical communications, writing, editing, client facing, creative, Oxfordshire, Cheshire, Macclesfield, glasgow, oxford, London, greater London, united kingdom, UK, jobs, relocate, relocateable, home-working, flexible working, scientific writer, science writer, scientific director, publication manager, Pharma, pharmaceutical, clinical, med comms, scientific writer, scientific communication, CRO, multi-national, contract research organization, contract research organisation, , United Kingdom, UK, England, Great Britain, Europe, Permanent, med writer, contracter, contract, freelance, regulatory writer, regulatory writing, clinical data, writing, Science, writer, medical writer, scientific writer, editorial, editor, publishing
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Automobil Vertriebs - CRM - Berater - Premiummarke
- Medical Affairs - New product! -South East
- QSW - MASH - Start Immediately
- QSW - LAC - Flexible working practices
- Chef de projet germanophone - NMR
- Technico Commercial dans les adhésifs
- NATIVE SWEDISH SPEAKERS - ENTRY LEVEL ROLE
- Business Developer – China
- Senior Sales in Germany – Amazing job opportunity
- Experte in NMR - Überragende Arbeitsgelegenheit
- Responsable de production - Groupe international
- QSW - LAC - Telephone interviews.
- ATM - R&A- Start Immediately
- Capoturno macchine utensili-industria nucleare.
- Proj. Proc. Man. - opportunity in Switzerland.
- Resp. Acquisti & Logistica - nuove sfide.
- Global Supply Chain Dir. - Azienda multinazionale.
- Sales Specialist – Surgical Devcices - South West Germany
- Dental Sales Manager - Global Orthodontics Company
- Registered Nurse - Growing Company - Manchester