Nursing Home Manager (RGN or RMN) - Bromley, Kent
Nursing Home Manager (RGN or RMN) - Bromley, Kent - Salary up to £50,000 per annum plus benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for a Registered Manager (RGN or RMN) to join a purpose built 46 bedded home providing nursing and dementia care located in the attractive market town of Bromley.
The home has an excellent reputation with good CQC ratings and strong occupancy levels.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation with an exceptional reputation for quality and standards.
My client is looking for a Home Manager who has previous experience working at this level.
Benefits of this Nursing Home Manager (RGN or RMN) role include:
-Induction and ongoing training and continued professional development opportunities
-Free staff lunch
-Paid breaks during your shift and free uniform
-Employee benefit scheme
-Employee assistance programme
-Life assurance scheme
-Contributory personal pension scheme
-An enhanced DBS (England) or PVG/Disclosure Scotland (Scotland) Disclosure will be required for all successful applicants.
The costs will be met by my client.
The role of the Nursing Home Manager is:
-Provide leadership to all staff in order to deliver the highest possible quality of care within a safe working and living environment
-Be the person in charge responsible for the day-to-day running of the unit with 24 hour responsibility for the care of the residents
-Manage the effective use of resources and maintain high levels of occupancy
-Must comply with all regulatory and legislative requirements at all times and in particular the Commission for Social Care Inspection for the Registration and Inspection of Nursing Homes and the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety
As Nursing Home Manager you will have:
-Previous experience as a home manager or deputy is required.
Ideally you will have a level 4 qualification in Management and a nurse qualification however being a nurse is not essential if you have a proven track record in a management position in a nursing home setting with a managerial qualification.
-An RGN or RMN nursing qualification and a current registration with the NMC
-The successful candidate will be a strong and motivated leader with experience of delivering a high quality service and a keen eye for attention to detail
-The legal right to work in the UK
To apply, or for more details please call Ehsan on: 0161 235 6832 or send your CV to: email@example.com
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Physiotherapist - Intermediate Care - Cheshire West - £23ph
- Registered Nurse (RGN) - Elderly Nursing Home
- Staff Nurse - RMN - CAMHS ward - Mental Health Hospital
- Registered Nurse (RGN) - Elderly Challenging Behaviour
- Staff Nurse RGN - Elderly Nursing Home - Halesowen
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Dementia Nursing Home
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Nursing Home
- Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) - Staff Nurse
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment & Sales Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Senior Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Nursing Home - Acton
- Charge Nurse (RMN) - Mental Health Hospital - South West London
- Ward Manager (RMN or RNLD) - Private Hospital - Surrey
- Theatre Scrub Nurse (RGN) - Private Hospital - Watford
- Specialist Nurse / Non-Medical Prescriber
- Nurse Ward Manager - PICU (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Senior Staff Nurse (RGN) - Private Neuro Rehab Hospital
- Senior Substance Misuse Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Harlow
- Registered Nurse RGN - Brain Injury Rehabilitation Hospital