Senior Nurse / Team Leader (RMN or RSCN) - CAMHS
Senior Nurse / Team Leader (RMN or RSCN) - CAMHS Eating Disorder Service - Birmingham, West Midlands - Salary £30,000 - £33,000 per annum, dependent on experience
Working Hours: 37.5 hours shifts on rotation
You will be Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Sick Children's Nurse (RSCN) looking for an exciting and challenging Senior Staff Nurse/Team Leader position on the outskirts of Birmingham, West Midlands working for one of the leading health care providers of CAMHS Eating Disorder services.
The specialist unit provides both in and outpatient services to young people aged between 8 and 18.
The benefits of this Senior Staff Nurse/Team Leader (RMN/RSCN) role include:
-Competitive salary of up to £33,000 per annum with annual review
-25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
-Company pension scheme
-Assistance with revalidation process
-Ongoing training and CPD opportunities
This private Eating Disorder service provides care to young people between the ages of 8 and 18 who have a diagnosis of anorexia nervosa, eating disorder not otherwise specified or food refusal.
The 20 bedded service provides care to children and adolescents but do also run a small outpatient programme for adults.
Working with Eating Disorders you will require prior experience in a similar environment and an excellent level of clinical skills including PEG feeds, NG tubes, syringe drivers and catheterisation.
You will be working in a challenging and sometimes distressing environment so ideally you will be a passionate and emotionally strong nurse who is results focused and able to provide clinical and compassionate support to your team as Senior Staff Nurse/Team Leader.
The service is one of the region's most reputable services and has an outstanding rating with the CQC.
They are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Sick Children's Nurse (RSCN) to join their Eating Disorder service in Birmingham as a Senior Staff Nurse/Team Leader.
You will be working in an extremely pressured and interesting environment, with children who have diagnoses of Eating Disorder but also the mental health and medical challenges that arise as a result.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an RMN or RSCN to join and lead a team in a challenging and rewarding environment in which you will be encouraged to develop both personally and professionally.
Located just north of Birmingham city centre, the service is set in one of the city's most affluent suburbs.
Easily accessible by the M6, A38 or A452 you will be working in a beautiful setting, just a short walk from local amenities and a park which patients and staff enjoy.
As a Senior Staff / Team Leader (RMN or RSCN) you will be responsible for:
-Work with an awareness of the NICE guidelines for the treatment of eating disorders
-Follow the requirements of the Mental Health Act and Children Act
-Contribute to highly specialist assessment of eating disorders in young people
-Establish therapeutic relationships with patients
-Assist in the development, co-facilitation and staffing of therapeutic groups
-Maintain appropriate, supportive and respectful relationships with carers and family members
-Contribute to appropriate multi-disciplinary meetings
-Manage the implementation of therapeutic meal provision
As a Senior Nurse/Team Leader (RMN or RSCN) you will have:
-A Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Sick Children's Nurse (RSCN) qualification
-Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
-Experience of mental health services
-Prior experience in an eating disorder setting
-Knowledge of the revised Mental Health Act (1983)
For more information please call Alice Cartwright on 0161 235 6966 or email your CV to email@example.com
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Physiotherapist - Acute - NHS - Band 6
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Nottinghamshire
- Social Worker - Child Protection Team
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Bexhill on Sea
- Referrals Coordinator - Mental Health Services
- Newly Qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Staff Nurse (RMN or RNLD) - Mental Health Hospital
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment & Sales Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Compliance and Audit Administrator
- Occupational Therapist - Visual Impairment Rehabilitation
- Senior Service Quality Inspector - RGN or RMN
- Senior Service Quality Inspector - RGN or RMN
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Neuro/Stoke Community Rehab
- Occupational Therapist - Adult Social Care - Flintshire
- Occupational Therapist Band 6 - In Patient Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapist - Adult Social Service - Wrexham
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Hyper Acute stroke team