Hotel Contractor - Europe
HOTEL CONTRACTOR FOR EUROPE
Contractor for Europe based in the City.
A great opportunity has arisen to work for a leading Travel Organisation to work as a Hotel Contracto If you have experience within hotel contracting and strong negotiating skills then please read on.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading travel company based in London.
The purpose of this role is to contract hotels within Europe and to assume full responsibility for negotiating rates and terms and conditions with hotels.
You will be based in the City with around 12-15 weeks travel in contract areas to visit hotels, negotiate contracts, attend workshops etc.
- Experience of hotel contracting within Europe
- Ability to develop close working relationships with suppliers to achieve optimum results
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Ambitious with the ability to think on your feet, multi-task and prioritise
- Capable of working alone or as part of a team
Attractive package will be offered to the successful candidate plus excellent company benefits.
Please contact Barry on 0207 347 5060 or Click to apply
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Senior Business Travel Consultant Staffordshire
- Retail Assistant Manager
- Luxury Tailor-Made Travel Consultant
- Travel Consultant
- BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT | Shepperton
- Junior Business Travel Consultant Birmingham
- EVENTS CO-ORDINATOR | SPANISH & PORTUGUESE SPEAKER
- Group Reservations Consultant - London City
- ACCOUNT MANAGER \ BUSINESS TRAVEL
- Distribution Manager
- Business Travel Conultants - Homeworkers
- VIP Business Travel Consultant - London
- Social Media & content Editor (Luxury Hotels Platform)
- Hotel Contractor - Europe
- Senior Business Travel Consultant - Home Based
- Latin America / Polar Region Travel Specialist
- Retail Travel Consultant - Gloucestershire
- Part-time Travel Consultant
- French-speaking Incoming FIT Manager