SAP BPC Developer
My client, a local authority in Hampshire, is looking for a SAP BPC Developer to work on an initial 3 month contract; likely to extend as role is covering Maternity.
You'll be involved with a variety of challenging tasks working with the SAP BPC system and resolving complex IT technical and business issues across a number of areas.
The role is a hands-on technical role, requiring the following:
- Considerable BPC development, support and administration experience
- Solid experience of creating supporting and troubleshooting input forms and reports
- Experience of developing and maintaining multiple BPC environments on a SAP Netweaver platform
- Practical experience in creating BW process chains for BPC and providing support for data loads in that environment
- Experience of writing and troubleshooting BPC script logic
- A strong understanding of and experience of creating and changing BPC formulae
A self-motivated forward thinker and excellent communicator, you'll have considerable experience within an IT environment, particularly relating to BPC development and support on an SAP BW platform.
You'll be aware of public service provisions and key issues in local government and have demonstrable portfolio, project and business management skills.
About the Client:
Provide high quality public services to over a million customers, building and delivering smart, fast and cost-effective solutions for both themselves and a range of partner organisations.
With IT investment of £40+ million a year, they have a national reputation for IT excellence, innovation and value.
They also have a reputation for being a sector leader within the SAP landscape and they thrive on keeping up to date with new innovations, for example the implementation of SAP Fiori and use of SAP HANA.
Please contact Danny Eccles at Service Care Solutions for more information or to apply.
Alternatively if this role isn't for you, we do offer a referral bonus of £250 for every new candidate you refer to us that we place in a position for more than 13 weeks.
That's £250 just for forwarding a job advert to a friend!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3-9 months +
- Rate: £390.00 - £410.00 per day
- Location: Winchester, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208958
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-10 17:11:45 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland