NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - ITU
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Band 5 Staff Nurse to join our NHS client's busy Intensive Care Unit at their acute hospital site, located in the life sciences/Biotech hub of Stevenage, Hertfordshire, surrounded by beautiful countryside and leafy suburbs.
Our client is a major NHS Trust in North Hertfordshire providing care to a catchment area of nearly 600,000 people.
It comprises three acute sites at Stevenage, Welwyn and Hertford, all of which are right on the A1(M) Motorway and close to the M1, offering easy access to central London by train, and to Luton Airport.
The Trust also oversees a specialist cancer centre in Northwood, on the semi-rural fringe of Northwest London.
The ITU comprises eighteen critical care beds, with specialities including Renal replacement CVVHDf & Therapeutic Plasma Exchange, complex medical & surgical patients, vascular surgery Obstetric/MOF/trauma patients, and complex cardiac care.
This trust will provide subsidised local staff accommodation and flights/travel expenses paid for nurses relocating to the area.
Nurses who have not yet registered with the NMC are welcome to apply; successful applicants will be invited to commence on the top of Band 3 Healthcare Assistant scale (£20,400) pending NMC registration.
Registered Nurse with (or eligible for- see above) NMC registration.
A minimum of one year's post-registration experience in a Level Three Critical Care setting, including the ability to manage a ventilated patient with minimal supervision or assistance.
Medic International is an awarded supplier of permanent staff to the NHS under the LPP Framework agreement.
Our extensive experience as a nurse-led consultancy places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the needs of our NHS Trust clients.
Salary £21,909 - £28,462 plus accommodation, relocation and full NHS Employee Benefits.
For a summary of all Medic International jobs in Hertfordshire, click HERE, or, for all Medic Nursing, Theatre & AHP vacancies, click HERE.
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Rate: Â£21.9k - 28.5k per year + Relocation, Accomm, NHS Benefits
- Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NCI506/S02
- Posted: 2016-10-10 17:19:02 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Lead Anaesthetic & Recovery Theatre Practitioner
- Mental Health Staff Nurse (Nights) - Adult Acute
- Theatre Anaesthetic Practitioner - Women & Children
- Staff Nurse - Aged Care & Dementia Care
- Senior Theatre (Scrub) Practitioner
- Staff Nurse - Oncology Inpatient Unit (Band 5/6)
- Operating Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioner
- Therapist - Addiction Treatment Programme
- Unit Manager - Aged Care & Dementia Care
- Senior Staff Nurse / Clinical Trainer - Aged & Dementia Care
- Band 7 Sister / Charge Nurse - Outpatients & Radiology (Guernsey)
- Mental Health Staff Nurse - Female Acute Ward
- NHS Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - A&E
- NHS Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - Dialysis (Enhanced Band 6 salary)
- Mental Heath Staff Nurse - CAMHS
- Children's Disability Services Team Manager (Guernsey)
- Staff Nurse - Medical / Surgical Ward
- Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - Day Procedure Unit (Guernsey)
- NHS Band 5 Neonatal / NICU Staff Nurse
- Operating Theatre Scrub Practitioner