Business Development Manager - Aftermarket Auto Parts - €60k
A phenomenal opportunity has been made available for an eager, hungry and enthused individual with a solid and in depth knowledge of and passion for the music industry with a focus on production.
The successful business development manager will be dealing directly with prominent members within a highly desirable industry with Aftermarket Auto Parts.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Industry: Aftermarket Auto Parts
Location: The Netherlands
Package: €40,000 - €50,000 basic, €60,000 OTE + Car + Phone + Laptop
With The Netherlands featuring so heavily, and being so prominent within the Aftermarket Auto Parts industry a role has become available for someone hungry enough and energised enough to capitalise upon the prevalence and dominance to take the emerging market by its financial reigns and really take charge.
There is a real onus upon the new business development aspect of the role, hunting for and winning important new clients within a lively and competitive Aftermarket Auto Parts industry.
The role will involve a targeted sales approach with a view to establishing strong connections within the big names of the industry, self-generating leads and making and managing appointments will be a regular and important element of the role.
As such the successful business development manager must be able to compose themselves appropriately to deal with industry champions and form well founded and lasting relationships.
This is an incredible opportunity for a tenacious, ambitious and successful business development manager to utilise their youthful exuberance in conjuncture with their great in depth familiarity with the market; that of Aftermarket Auto Parts sphere.
The candidate should be able to prove their success within previous sales roles as well as their all-important foundations within Aftermarket Auto Parts.
The candidate should be able to communicate a real passion for the industry to people of all backgrounds both verbally and orally with well-polished presentation skills in order to interface with a multitude of clients found within Aftermarket Auto Parts.
The role as the Business Development Manager within Aftermarket Auto Parts is offering a competitive basic salary with the Euro strong against the pound of €40,000 - €50,000 and the offer of a highly achievable €60,000 OTE.
Also included within the package will be a telephone, laptop and the benefits that come with.
This ever developing exciting market offers real tangible progressive opportunities for those capable of committing themselves to career progression and development.
APPLY NOW for more information.
For more information on this and up to 200 other live vacancies please visit our website or call to speak to one of our highly trained consultants.
h2 Recruit specialise in all sales positions including Internal Sales Executives, Business Development Director, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Director, Telesales and Account Management roles.
More Jobs from h2 Recruit Ltd
- Business Development Director- Professional Services- £180k
- Business Development – It Services - OTE £80,000
- Sales Executive – Software as a Service - £45,000 basic -
- Sales Manager – IT Solutions – London - £80,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager - Contract Catering £80,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Corporate Travel - £60,000 OTE
- Marketing Manager- IP Intelligence (SaaS)- £38,000
- Sales Executive – Fine foods- £60,000 OTE
- French Speaking Business Development Manager - £35,000
- Client Services Director - Consultancy/ Research - £120,000
- Business Development Executive - Brand Consultancy/ Research
- Account Manager - Legal Publishing/ Media - £45,000
- Account Manager - Software-as-a-Service/ SaaS - £47,000
- Sales Recruitment Consultant - Canary Wharf/ London - £40,000
- Senior Pre-Sales Engineer - Cyber Security/ DDoS - £80,000
- International Sales Executive – Jewellery - £180,000
- Business Development manager – Power tools – £35k basic & Co
- Internal sales executive – Furniture - £23k-£25k basic & Com
- Business development manager – Furniture - £30k basic & com.
- Business Development Manager - Contract Cleaning/FM £65,000 OTE