Staff Nurse RMN - Medium/Low Secure - Bloxwich
Staff Nurse RMN - Medium/Low Secure - Bloxwich, Walsall - Salary up to £32,000 per annum dependent on experience
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Benefits: Comprehensive training and support with Revalidation process
I am presently looking for a passionate and experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to join this private hospital in Bloxwich, Walsall.
As part of one of the country's most well recognised private healthcare groups you will benefit from a comprehensive support programme, including assistance through the Revalidation process.
The hospital provides comprehensive rehabilitation care to patients with a range of psychological difficulties.
Located between Pelsall and Bloxwich, the hospital is easily accessible via the A34 or A5.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse (RMN) role include:
-Competitive salary with annual review
-25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
-Assistance with revalidation process
-Ongoing training and CPD opportunities
-The Hospital is very centrally located in terms of public transport and main access roads
-The Hospital is surrounded by beautiful rural countryside
-The hospital is considered one of the most highly regarded services in the area
My client is a small, purpose built, mental health rehabilitation hospital which is part of one of the private sector's most forward thinking healthcare groups.
As a benefit of working for the company you will be provided with comprehensive training packages which aim to support you in your professional development.
The hospital itself provides care for both men and women over the age of 18 who have a primary mental health diagnosis which may see them detained under the Mental Health Act (1983).
Delivering specialist mental health care for those suffering from severe, complex and enduring mental health needs you will be experienced in a secure or locked rehab setting.
You will have a sound knowledge of both theoretical and clinical aspects of nursing including developments within your profession.
The hospital provides care for patients who may exhibit challenging behaviour, substance misuse, learning disability or a history of disengagement with previous rehabilitation services.
The hospital aims to provide support to each of their patients in order to enable them to fulfil their goals and take positive steps towards recovery.
As part of the multidisciplinary team you will provide intensive therapy to residents which encouraging them to maintain their independence.
As a Staff Nurse (RMN) you will be responsible for:
-To identify the care needs of patients while planning and implementing nursing intervention
-To communicate information accurately on patient care to the relevant parties while adhering to the principles of information governance
-To administer drugs and checking/preparations in accordance with NMC guidelines
-To assist in the induction and development of new and junior staff members
As a Staff Nurse (RMN) you will have:
-Experience in secure or locked rehab setting
-A Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) qualification
-Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
-An enhanced DBS
-Experience of mental health services
-Acute experience (desirable)
-Knowledge of the revised Mental Health Act (1983)
For more information please call Alice Cartwright on 0161 235 6966 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Physiotherapist - Intermediate Care - Cheshire West - £23ph
- Registered Nurse (RGN) - Elderly Nursing Home
- Staff Nurse - RMN - CAMHS ward - Mental Health Hospital
- Registered Nurse (RGN) - Elderly Challenging Behaviour
- Staff Nurse RGN - Elderly Nursing Home - Halesowen
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Dementia Nursing Home
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Nursing Home
- Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) - Staff Nurse
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment & Sales Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Senior Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Nursing Home - Acton
- Charge Nurse (RMN) - Mental Health Hospital - South West London
- Ward Manager (RMN or RNLD) - Private Hospital - Surrey
- Theatre Scrub Nurse (RGN) - Private Hospital - Watford
- Specialist Nurse / Non-Medical Prescriber
- Nurse Ward Manager - PICU (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Senior Staff Nurse (RGN) - Private Neuro Rehab Hospital
- Senior Substance Misuse Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Harlow
- Registered Nurse RGN - Brain Injury Rehabilitation Hospital