Clinical Lead Nurse RGN - Nursing Home - Hereford
Clinical Lead Nurse RGN - Nursing Home - Hereford, Herefordshire - Salary £16.50 per hour
Working Hours: 35 hours per week
Benefits: Competitive Salary and support through revalidation process
My client is part of a small independent group of services in the Herefordshire area who work to provide an outstanding level of general nursing care for the elderly across the region.
They are looking for a diligent and experienced Registered General Nurse to join them as a Clinical Lead Nurse.
If you are looking to grow personally and professionally this is a great opportunity for you.
Benefits for Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN) include:
-Competitive salary OF £16.50 per hour
-Support with Revalidation process
-The home is just outside of Hereford centre and is easily accessible via local public transport links
As one of the most respected healthcare providers in the area, all staff at the home are supported in their development and their hard work rewarded in a programme whereby progression is actively encouraged.
You will be a skilled Clinical Lead (RGN) with experience having worked in an elderly clinical care setting.
You will be joining a highly knowledgeable and established team and providing clinical leadership to every member of nursing and healthcare staff.
As part of a small healthcare group, you will benefit from an excellent level of support in your career and be given comprehensive ongoing training and development in order to allow you to develop in a professional capacity.
This medium sized elderly service delivers general nursing care to 44 residents.
The home is looking for a Clinical Lead (RGN) with experience working in a senior position in a clinical care setting who is dedicated and passionate about elderly care to join their team.
You will be leading a team who provide exceptional care to residents suffering from sensory impairment, mental health disease, and dementia.
The home does not specialise in dementia care but does have some residents with a dementia diagnosis as well as other age related neurological conditions.
Located just outside of Hereford centre, this nursing home is easily accessible by train or the A456.
As the home is set on the outskirts of the town, staff and residents regularly visit local amenities or spend time enjoying the extensive gardens which have been landscaped beautifully.
The home itself is a beautiful, Victorian property which is large enough to give the residents their own privacy.
The role of the Clinical Lead (RGN) - Nursing Home is:
-To stand in for Manager as required and observe all instructions to act upon his/her behalf.
To share main responsibilities.
-To assist in the effectiveness of nursing care by developing the fullest potential of every member of staff, within their own Unit.
-To carry out domiciliary visits to assess suitability of prospective clients.
-To be the Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN) responsible for the implementation of all policies and procedures.
-To understand and monitor clients care and wellbeing identifying ways of seeking improvement including the use of care models, care planning and reviews.
-To communicate effectively with all health care workers, professionals and all disciplines to ensure optimum continuity of client care.
-To be the Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN) responsible for promoting the needs of individuals and their relatives and to act as an advocate on their behalf.
-To act decisively in situations of stress and consult with other staff as required.
-To be the Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN) responsible for ensuring that the Health and Safety policy is adhered to by all staff members.
-To comply with health regulations and have a basic understanding of the guidelines.
-To contribute to all staff meetings and training, including new staff inductions.
-To maintain all records in relevant detail, particularly those required by CQC
-To ensure staffing rotas meet and comply with the Health & Social Care Act Guidelines, not placing the Home or clients at risk.
As a Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN) you will have:
-Experience in a similar setting (hospital or nursing home)
-A general nursing qualification (RGN)
-Current registration with the NMC (RGN)
-The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please call Alice Cartwright on 0161 235 6966 or email your CV to email@example.com
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Registered Nurse - RGN - Elderly Nursing Home
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Community
- Regional Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Substance Misuse Service
- Senior Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN) - Community
- Registered Nurse (RMN or RNLD) - Mental Health
- Social Worker - Child Protection ( CP ) - Torbay - up to £31p/h
- RGN or RMN - Health and Wellbeing Nurse
- Senior/Social Worker - First Response Team - Peterborough -
- Charge Nurse (RMN or RNLD) - CAMHS - HDU
- Team Manager - Quality Assurance (Safeguarding) - Luton - £40ph
- Nursing Home Manager - Nurse Qualified (RGN or RMN)
- Social Worker -Adults Mental Health Hospital - Surrey -£17.50ph
- Substance Misuse Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Harlow, Essex
- Social Worker - Looked After Children ( LAC ) - West London -
- Surgical Staff Nurse (RGN) - Surgical Medical Hospital
- Staff Nurse RGN - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home - Redhill
- Team Manager - Emergency Duty Team ( EDT ) - Gloucestershire -
- Social Worker - Children In Care Team - Dudley - Up to £30ph
- Registered Nurse - RMN - CAMHS - Private Hospital - Cheadle
- Occupational Therapist - Adult Community Team - Central London