Legal Project and Administration Coordinator
A exciting opportunity to work a global pharmaceutical company based closed top Heathrow airport.
My client are looking for a administrative and project coordinator to offer support to the legal department, You will be responsible for providing project support to the paralegal team which will involve amending and producing documentation and contracts , working with senior management and projects team, coordinator departmental meetings and arranging events and arranging travel agenda's.
You must be able to demonstrate good organisation, communication and team working skills and have the ability to work under pressure and towards tight deadlines.
The role is offered on a 1 year contract which has the potential to be extended or even made permanent
- Provide support to the Paralegal with the project management of a UK-wide project of critical importance to the future of the business.
- Provide support on a number of additional projects as requested from time to time.
- To provide assistance with drafting, amending and producing documents, to include legal agreements and letters.
- To act as a liaison person for the Company Secretary for the UK and ROI Companies and to ensure together with the Company Secretary that the statutory books of the UK and ROI Group of Companies are kept in order and up to date.
- To act as a liaison person for the Data Protection Officer/external service provider for the UK and ROI Group of Companies and to ensure together with the Data protection Officer/external service provider the required registrations are kept in order and up to date.
- To upload signed contracts onto the contract management system and to ensure reminders are set for relevant reviews within the system.
- To ensure signed contracts are physically filed in accordance with internal archiving requirements.
- To support the claims reporting process for the UK
- To raise purchase orders for the Legal Department.
- To arrange meetings, produce agendas and take minutes for meetings run by the Legal Department.
- To organise and attend the Legal Departmental meetings, to include booking meeting rooms, organising travel arrangements and hotels, where required.
- To organise the department teambuilding and seasonal events, to include coming up with ideas for teambuilding activities, and locations for the events.
- Co-ordinating functional resources including administrative equipment and supplies.
- To update and improve the Legal Department's section of the Intranet.
- To provide general administrative support to the Legal Department
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Recruitment Administrator
- Safeguarding Business Support Officer (Temp ongoing)
- Business Development Manager
- Accounts / Audit Senior
- Financial Accountant
- Spare Parts Co-Ordinator
- Contracts Administrator
- Construction Manager
- ItalianSpeaking Billing Accountant part qualified
- Customer Relations Officer/Compliance Auditor
- Head of Credit
- Senior Hardware Engineer
- Senior Hardware Engineer
- Finance Analyst
- Billings Accountant
- Financial Analyst
- Systems Analyst
- Marketing Specialist
- Project Buyer - Maternity Cover
- IFA Administrator