TeleSales Executive, Glasgow
Telesales Executive, Glasgow City Centre
Salary: Basic to £25,000 - Uncapped OTE
FPSG's client is a global leader providing innovative digital services.
Due to expansion it is looking for proven Sales Executives to join its successful team to develop new business opportunities within Large Corporate Enterprises.
To be successful in this role you will have a pro-active, consultative approach with the ability to pitch our client's unique portfolio to Senior stakeholders within Blue Chip organisations.
This is a genuine opportunity to join an extremely successful team of sales professionals with the chance to uncapped bonus and to develop your career in a fast paced sales focussed environment.
As Sales Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Develop new business opportunities within Large Corporate Enterprises
- Manage and grow established customer relationships and existing accounts
- Stay abreast of client organisations' recent news and activities
- Coordinate activities with other global divisions to cross-sell solutions
- Work with Field Sales team when lead opportunities are identified in order to maximise business opportunities
- Build, develop and manage qualified sales funnel of opportunities
- Responsible for achieving monthly and quarterly sales goals and an annual sales quota
- Keep all client data updated and accurate in Company CRM
- Coordinate sales calls and online demonstrations
- Build relationships that support organisation's value proposition; develop competency and brand
- Engage with customers to gain an understanding of the issues they are facing at all levels of the customer's organisation
- Deliver on promises ensuring that relationship with customer is mutually beneficial
- Work with Marketing to monitor and analyse market trends and competitive issues within the market
As a successful Sales Executive, you will have:
- Solid New Business sales experience
- Outbound experience
- Results orientated
- High level of selling skills and proven track record
- Consultative sales / solutions sales
- Proven success in B2B environment
- Direct sales
- Customer focussed
- Relationship building
- Outgoing personality
In return our client will reward you with a highly competitive package which includes salary, depending on experience, of £21-25k PLUS exceptional performance related, uncapped bonuses increasing earnings potential significantly and other benefits such as monthly/quarterly incentives including cash, prizes and holidays.
To apply please utilise the ‘Apply' button below
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
More Jobs from FPSG Connect
- German Customer Service Advisor
- Dutch speaking Customer Service Advisor
- Spanish + 1 other language speaking Customer Service Advisor
- Danish / Swedish / Finnish / Norwegian Customer Advisor
- Italian speaking Customer Service Advisor - 3mth contract NEW!
- Senior Application Developer - London | Global
- Customer Service Advisor, Glasgow
- Credit Controller
- Security Engineer (DDOS/AntiVirus/Malware)
- Paralegal - EL/PL
- Trainee Dispensing Opticians
- Legal Cashier
- Accounts Assistant
- Italian speaking Customer Service Advisor
- Customer Service Advisor (Temp & Perm)
- German speaking Customer Service Advisor
- US Tax Assistant Manager/Manager - Channel Islands
- Corporate Tax Manager - Channel Islands
- Transfer Pricing Manager/Senior Manager - Jamaica
- Financial Analyst - Venture Capital