Qualified Social Worker: Referral and Assessment
My client in South West London is looking for a Social Worker to join their Referral and Assessment team on a locum basis.
This will be an opportunity where you are able to closely work along side the MASH team if you are looking to develop your experience within this area.
Experience: 2 - 3 years post qualification experience, with at least 1 years experience in Referral and Assessment.
Additionally you must be HCPC Registered, and hold full compliance
Hourly Rate: £34 - £35
Location: South East England
If you are interested then please get in contact with Jonny Bartrum on 0207 940 2100 or alternatively email J.Bartrum@nonstopcare.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- CNC Programmer - Heidenhain
- Senior PV Officer - URGENT MATERNITY COVER
- Programme manager – Long term contract
- Technical Sales Coatings
- Y1 / Y3 Class Teachers - Fantastic School Trust
- Science Teacher - Excellent CPD Opportunities
- KS2 Class Teacher - Outstanding Head Teacher
- Food Technology Teacher - Lovely Community School
- CHARGÉ SERVICE CLIENT-PROGRESSION PROFESSIONELLE
- English Teacher - Lovely Community School
- Validation Consultant - Pharmaceutical Opportunity
- English Teacher - Excellent Progression
- MFL Teaching Vacancies, Well-Resourced School!
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- EYFS Teacher Vacancies, Large Academy Trust!
- EXCLUSIF - QA Software - Equipe Internationale - Groupe Leader
- Biology Teacher - Immediate January Start - Great Support
- CSV Opportunity in Switzerland -German speaking
- Clinical Trial Manager – Growing Team – Zeist
- Registered Nurse - RGN/RMN/RNLD