Business Development Manager- HR Consultancy- £120,000
Are you a Business Development Manager with an excellent proven track record in sales? Are you looking to take a meaningful step forward in your career? Do you want progression, recognition and a highly lucrative salary and commission package? We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager who has experience selling a range of HR Consultancy based around Employee Engagement, Leadership Development and Talent Assessment.
If you are an intelligent, enthusiastic and forward thinking individual we want to hear from you!
APPLY NOW for a confidential discuss about your next career move!
Job Title - Business Development Manager
Industry - HR Consultancy, Leadership Development, Talent Assessment, Employee Engagement
Location - Reading, Swindon (SE/SW England) Manchester, Liverpool (NW England)
Salary - £60,000 basic, £120,000 OTE, Pension, Healthcare, Benefits
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for generating new business by providing a uniquely extensive range of Consultancy Services for HR such as Leadership Development, Talent Assessment and Employee Engagement.
You will be targeting C Level decision makers within a variety of industries, seeking new business opportunities as well as managing a wide portfolio of clients the company already boasts.
As a Business Development Manager you must be adept at new business development activities and be a true hunter; highly money motivated, driven and ambitious.
You will need to be highly articulate individual with a high degree of commercial intelligence to fit in with the company's culture.
Any exposure of selling in to HR would be advantageous however not essential as they will consider people on individual merit.
On offer is a base package of between £60,000 depending on experience with a pension, private health and a number of other benefits.
Additionally, there is also an uncapped commission plan with an OTE of £120,000 which is set to be over achieved on.
You will also be joining a company that has a track record of developing and promoting their staff and this is the first phase of growth for this business unit so career progression wise this could be the perfect platform.
If you would like the opportunity to discuss this position further APPLY NOW!
For more information on this and up to 200 other live vacancies please visit our website or call to speak to one of our highly trained consultants.
h2 Recruit specialise in all sales positions including Internal Sales Executives, Business Development Executives, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Director, Telesales and Account Management roles.
Please contact Nancy Inglis at h2 Recruit for more information.
Recruitment, business information, subscription, research services, learning, talent management, training, HR consulting, management consulting, benchmarking, personality profiling, testing, employee engagement.
More Jobs from h2 Recruit Ltd
- Business Development Manager – IT Security - £70,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Corporate Finance - £75 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Umbrella - £60,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Payroll Services - £60 OTE
- Business Development Manager - Travel Management - £80,000
- Business Development Manager – Retail Technology - £80,000
- Sales Director - Enterprise Software - £250,000 OTE
- Sales Director - Information Governance - £250,000 OTE
- Business Development - Wide Format Printers - £70,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager - Mobile App Software - £70k
- Recruitment Consultant - Canary Wharf/New York - £60,000 OTE
- Sales Manager-Intercom/Door Entry/Access Control-£80,000 OTE
- Marketing Manager - £50,000
- Business Development - AdTech / Software - £80,000
- Business Development Manager – Fashion Rebranding - £55,000
- Business Development Manager- Umbrella Services- £50,000
- Business Development Manager – Fashion Recycling - £45,000
- National Account Manager- Consumer Electronics - £80,000
- Business development executive – Printing solutions - £50k O
- Business development manager – Printing solutions - £60k OTE