Family Support Worker - Early Help
Family Support Worker
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for an experienced Family Support Worker or Newly Qualified Social Worker to work with the Family Services team in Doncaster South Yorkshire.
This position is to join a well-managed team of Social Workers and family support workers.
The successful candidate must be able to complete assessments and develop actions plans.
This role is full time - 37 hours per week and currently operates on a 3 month contract with a strong possibility of extension and offers flexible hours and an excellent rate of pay.
Benefits of Working for Doncaster Council:
, Chances to go on a permanent basis
, Initial 3-6 month contracts
, Training on offer as well as supervision/reviews.
, Treated like a permanent worker
, Opportunity to progress to Senior Social Worker roles
, Capped and monitored caseloads
Excellent pay rate available dependent on experience.
For this position, you must have:
, Experience in post qualified Social Work.
, Degree, Master's in social work or equivalent qualification.
, HCPC Registration.
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
, A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated Social Work recruitment team
, Excellent rates of pay
, An extensive range of Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK
, Payroll service twice a week
, Loyalty Bonus scheme including Free TV's, Mobile Phones and more.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Alex at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Mental Health Care Assistants-Dorset
- Social Worker | Children and Family Residential Services
- Night Support Worker
- Child Protection Social Worker
- Registered Mental Health Nurses- Hampshire
- Social Worker, Looked After Childrens Team, North London
- Community Responder | Adult Community Services
- HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT- CAMBRIDGE
- Single Assessment Social Worker
- Independent Reviewing Officer
- Emergency Duty Team Manager
- Senior Social Worker, Children in Need, Central London
- Admin Support
- Physiotherapist - Bury
- Childrens Social Worker - Asylum Seeking Children - Birmingham
- Team Manager, Haringey Council
- Repairs Supervisor - Warwickshire
- CTC Cleared Primary Health Care Nurses
- Occupational Therapist - Bury
- Social Worker