Deputy Manager - Children's Home
Deputy Manager - Children's Home - Honingham (Norfolk)
There is a vacancy as a Deputy Manager position available working with Children that have difficulties, development delays and emotional behavioural disabilities (EBD) in a residential home.
You will be responsible for a children's home located in Norfolk.
This is the chance for you to join this organisation and use your expertise to offer the residents that you will be working with the quality of care that they need and have a chance to support these children.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience as a Deputy Manager in a residential children's setting, also you must have worked with Children with Emotional Behavioural Difficulties (EBD).
To be considered for this role you must have a management level qualification, RMA, NVQ Level 3 or working towards your Level 5.
If you are interested in this role and would like more information please contact me, Jessel Samba telephone on 0207 940 2100 Ext 7153 or send your CV in word document to J.Samba@nonstopcare.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- MAintenance&Utilities Manager Pharma
- Neolaureato INGEGNERIA INFORMATICA
- Coordinatore della manutenzione PHARMA
- Microbiology Laboratory Head BIG PHARMA
- QSW Hospital Discharge - Internal Progression
- Social Worker - MASH - Interview on 26th October
- Design Engineer - OEM - HPV - Start up - Perm
- Physiologist – Respiratory Trials - London
- CRA II - Pharma company - Cambridge
- Qualified Auditor / Medical Devices / Europa
- Pharmacien Affaires Réglementaires - Biotech !
- Chargé(e) d'AR - Plan de carrière !
- Technico-Réglementaires - CDI !
- CDD CMC - A pourvoir dès maintenant !
- Affaires Réglementaires - Lyon !
- Chargé(e) d'Affaires Réglementaires - Création de poste !
- Pharmacien AR - Expérience enrichissante en CDD !
- Assistante aux Affaires Réglementaires !
- Sviluppi android? Azienda nel ticino cerca te
- Research & Development Engineer - Varied Products