We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area.
As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for performing analysing Pharmaceutical products using a range of analytical techniques.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
You will analyse a range of pharmaceutical products using analytical techniques including HPLC, GC, UV, and KF.
Assisting in the organisation of the Quality Control Laboratory workload in a safe manner to meet the requirements specified by the production department and the QC Manager.
Reporting and recording of analytical results utilising authorised Quality Documentation systems as specified within the Company's Quality Manual.
Checking of calculations and results generated by other analysts as well as checking and recording details provided on suppliers Certificate of Analysis, or conformity.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
You will be at least degree qualified in Chemistry or a related scientific discipline e.g.
Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry etc.
You will have previous experience working in an analytical chemistry laboratory, ideally with pharmaceutical products.
In addition you will have a working knowledge of HPLC, GC and GMP guidelines.
Key Words: Analytical / Pharmaceutical / Chemistry / HPLC / GC / GMP / QC / Quality Control / Raw Materials / Wet Chemistry / Physical Testing
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 10/10/2016
- Rate: Â£20000 to Â£25000 Per: annum
- Location: Wiltshire,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Megan Rich
- Tel: 0203 225 5120
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J3083
- Posted: 2016-10-10 18:14:03 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Technical Service Supervisor
- Research Scientist (Flow Cytometry)
- Senior Quality Engineer
- QA Specialist
- Principal Group Leader - Downstream Processing
- Study Manager in Drug Metabolism
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Deputy Head of Engineering and Facilities
- Senior Scientist - Research And Technology
- Cell and Molecular Biology Analytical Scientist
- Clinical Application Specialist
- Equipment & Facilities Engineer
- QA Specialist
- Health and Safety Manager
- Qualified Person
- QC Analyst
- Supply Chain Manager - Biologics Development
- Senior Validation Specialist
- Quality Assurance Manager