International Career in Recruitment- Career growth and training
What is waiting for you
NonStop is a fast-paced expanding recruitment company with offices in London, Portsmouth, Prague and Zug and is looking for new entry level talents to join its specialised team of consultants.
If you become part of our big multinational family of Consultants, you will start as a trainee, as all the people in the company, and you will be given all the tools to develop yours skills and talents as commercial recruiters.
Our award-winning Training Program is tailored on the potential talents we hire and you will have trainers following you and teaching you how to become a successful Head-hunter with us.
Recruitment requires great communicative skills over the phone, energies as it is a varied role that entails many activities (finding great candidates for your roles, keeping in touch with them, promoting them with Clients, preparing candidates for interviews and much more) and also the ability and willingness to live in an international environment.
Your colleagues will be just like you: talented professionals coming from almost 20 different nationalities building their career within a niche market while enjoying working together.
This is not a part-time job, nor a temporary opportunity: we are looking for energetic people who are willing to build a career and are determined to become as successful as our Recruiters and even more.
To do this, our Trainers, Team Leaders, Consultants and every one within the company is providing you with all the tools and help, feedback and answers that you might need.
This is a fundamental support to really understand a job and be able to show your skills as you develop them.
After the training you will become the “go-to” person within a market of specialization.
We are currently specialised in Pharma, Medical Devices, Chemical, Technical, Care and Education.
To understand more about how this works have a look at our website: http://www.nonstop-recruitment.com
What skills and knowledge should you posses
- Communicative skills
- Ability to work with others
- Ability to set personal goals and reach them
- Fluent English and at least another language among: German, Spanish, Dutch, French, Italian
- Availability to live in Prague for at least 6 to 10 months
The salary implies a competitive basic salary and a commission structure that will allow you to increase it as much as you want.
You will also be given a multisportcard that will give you access to all the gyms in Prague and also other sport activities.
NonStop offers also a relocation support so that relocation transition for you will run smoothly.
We also offer an international environment where you can show your ambition to set your targets and achieve them.
Our consultants are coming from all Europe building their career in Prague as you, so if you want to come on board, apply now.
If you think you are what we are looking for, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Project Manager – Year long contract – CBRN
- English Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interviews now!
- Automotive Strategischer Berater - Start Up Consultancy
- QSW - Care Coordination/AMHP role - North London
- Form F Assessor Required - Essex
- Registered Manager - Young Care Leavers
- R&A Position - NW London - Rotational post
- QSW - Community Review team - Older Persons
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 12th Dec
- Safeguarding Social Workers Wanted - New Year Start
- Court Team - Island Location - Start ASAP
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker - East London - £35k
- Buyer - prodotti innovativi.
- Capoturno macchine utensili.
- CRA senior per ruolo come Project Manager
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Creative mind- Packaging Engineer
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Assistant Business Unit_ intégrez le Pharma !
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!