International Career in Recruitment- Career growth and training
What is waiting for you
NonStop is a fast-paced expanding recruitment company with offices in London, Portsmouth, Prague and Zug and is looking for new entry level talents to join its specialised team of consultants.
If you become part of our big multinational family of Consultants, you will start as a trainee, as all the people in the company, and you will be given all the tools to develop yours skills and talents as commercial recruiters.
Our award-winning Training Program is tailored on the potential talents we hire and you will have trainers following you and teaching you how to become a successful Head-hunter with us.
Recruitment requires great communicative skills over the phone, energies as it is a varied role that entails many activities (finding great candidates for your roles, keeping in touch with them, promoting them with Clients, preparing candidates for interviews and much more) and also the ability and willingness to live in an international environment.
Your colleagues will be just like you: talented professionals coming from almost 20 different nationalities building their career within a niche market while enjoying working together.
This is not a part-time job, nor a temporary opportunity: we are looking for energetic people who are willing to build a career and are determined to become as successful as our Recruiters and even more.
To do this, our Trainers, Team Leaders, Consultants and every one within the company is providing you with all the tools and help, feedback and answers that you might need.
This is a fundamental support to really understand a job and be able to show your skills as you develop them.
After the training you will become the “go-to” person within a market of specialization.
We are currently specialised in Pharma, Medical Devices, Chemical, Technical, Care and Education.
To understand more about how this works have a look at our website: http://www.nonstop-recruitment.com.
Start your career in Prague: the training program will take place in Prague, in our brand new office in a modern building by the river.
This is a great location where to start your career.
Prague offers a lot of entertainments and tools to enjoy life in the city.
After you reach your targets, if you want, you will be given the opportunity to move in one of our offices in Europe (Zug, London, Portsmouth).
The choice is all yours!!
What skills and knowledge should you posses
- Communicative skills
- Ability to work with others
- Ability to set personal goals and reach them
- Fluent English and at least another language among: German, Spanish, Dutch, French, Italian
- Availability to live in Prague for at least 6 to 10 months
The salary implies a competitive basic salary and a commission structure that will allow you to increase it as much as you want.
You will also be given a multisportcard that will give you access to all the gyms in Prague and also other sport activities.
NonStop offers also a relocation support so that relocation transition for you will run smoothly.
We also offer an international environment where you can show your ambition to set your targets and achieve them.
Our consultants are coming from all Europe building their career in Prague as you, so if you want to come on board, apply now.
If you think you are what we are looking for, email me at email@example.com.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- ATM-R&A/MASH-Senior Practitioners Considered
- Innovative Diagnostics Corp. : Clinical R&D Leader
- Social Worker-Interview Next Week-£36 Per Hour
- QA GMP Manager, Global Projects
- Business Development Manager-Top Vascular Player Worldwide
- Chemistry Teacher – Outstanding sixth form – New facilities
- English teacher – Urgent – Immediate interviews.
- Biology Specialist – High Performing Sixth Form – Academy schoo
- Aseptic Officer (Sterile Operational Quality Leader) - Travel
- Process Engineer - Pharma - great company
- Business Transformation Finance Manager - CFA, commercial team
- Support Analyst – variety of roles – January Start
- Team Leader - Discovery Chemistry - Copenhagen
- Creative Medical Writer Role–Scientific–London
- CRA in Germany – Kickstart your Medical Devices career!
- Marketing Manager – Leading Cosmetics - Paris
- Coatings Formulations Developer, Automotive Market, Düsseldorf
- Early Years Teaching Positions – Secure a new Position for Janu
- Business Development Manager – Finland
- Sales Rep. for Poland in North East