We are currently looking for a Formulation Manager to join a leading UK based Pharmaceutical company.
As the Formulation Manager you will be responsible for managing the formulation activities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Formulation Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
You will take a lead role in the development of pharmaceutical products; including formulation, manufacture, and process development, as well as technology transfer between external facilities.
You will oversee activities across various third party suppliers, in order to support technical, quality and logistic processes.
Take responsibility for producing and reviewing technical documents including development and manufacturing reports and protocols.
Other duties will relate to supporting quality and regulatory function, such as maintain and development quality systems and preparing IMPD, IND and other related regulatory documents for submission.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Formulation Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
You will be at least degree qualified in a relevant scientific discipline e.g.
Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biochemistry etc.
It is essential that you have prior experience in the Pharmaceutical industry relating to formulation, process development, technology transfer and manufacture.
In addition you will have a working knowledge of GMP regulations and experience with the regulatory aspects of CMC.
Key Words: Formulation / Manager / Development / Pharmaceutical / CMC / Chemistry / Biochemistry / Technology Transfer / Process Development / GMP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 10/10/2016
- Rate: Dependant on experience
- Location: United Kingdom,United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Megan Rich
- Tel: 0203 225 5120
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J3091
- Posted: 2016-10-10 18:40:29 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Project Manager - New Product Development
- Regulatory Affairs Project Manager
- Engineering Maintenance Manager
- Quality Assurance Officer (12 Month FTC)
- Quality Assurance Officer
- Production Manager
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- European Sales Manager
- CSV Officer
- Manufacturing Warehouse Operative
- Technical Service Supervisor
- Research Scientist (Flow Cytometry)
- Senior Quality Engineer
- QA Specialist
- Principal Group Leader - Downstream Processing
- Study Manager in Drug Metabolism
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Deputy Head of Engineering and Facilities
- Senior Scientist - Research And Technology