Upstream Processing Technical Specialist
An amazing opportunity has arisen to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in Wrexham as a Technical Specialist within the Upstream processing department .
As the Upstream Technical Specialist you will be responsible for completing activities in the development, transfer and validation of upstream processes as part of the BioProcess Development group.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Upstream Technical Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
Design, optimise and execute upstream processes for the manufacture of biological drug substances, while completing process validation in accordance with ICH guidelines, you will also support the process transfer and process life cycle management.
You will establish and support intra and inter site cross functional interactions which will also include external contracts, liaise with other Biologics Development teams supporting process development across the business.
Identify and support the implementation of improvement programs, new procedures and processes within Biologics Development.
Perform upstream processing tasks for the production of biologics within a GMP environment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Upstream Technical Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in a Life Science discipline ideally within Biochemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Biochemistry or similar, along with industrial experience in upstream processing.
Proven industry experience in fermentation and upstream processing for the manufacture of biological therapeutics.
Key Words: Upstream | Processing | Biologics | Biopharmaceuticals | Technical Specialist | Fermentation | Bioreactor | Proteins | Biotechnology | Life Science |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 10/10/2016
- Rate: Experience dependent
- Location: Wrexham,Wales
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Gregory Hammond
- Tel: 0203 225 5120
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J3084
- Posted: 2016-10-10 18:40:47 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Associate Director of Quality - GMP
- EHS Specialist
- International Field Service Engineer
- Senior Analytical Scientist - Method Development
- Qualified Person
- Analytical Method Development Specialist (12 Month FTC)
- Marketing Communication Manager
- German Regulatory Advisor
- CSV Officer
- Biotechnology Project Managers
- Research Scientist - Cell Biology and Immunology
- Downstream Processing Technical Specialist
- Formulation Manager
- QC Analyst
- Technical Scientist - Genomics
- QA Pharmacist
- Quality Assurance Officer
- Account Manager - Microbiology
- UK Business Development Manager
- Senior Scientist - Genomics