Customer Software Implementation Manager
Our client is a well-established and successful software house that provides services for some very well-known brands.
Their offices are based in a good location just outside the City Centre and have plenty of free parking and have a friendly, longstanding team.
Our client has recently launched a new web based SaaS product and as such, they are looking for a person to provide implementation support on a pre-sales and ongoing basis.
Though essentially non-technical, the role requires an aptitude for learning and using software products as you will need to understand and use the company's software application to a very proficient level.
You would also need to understand the user environment from a commercial perspective and be able to demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving.
This involves pre-live software configuration, training and some ongoing after-sales support.
The product is a newly developed web-based application offered on a software as a service basis, marketed to multiple industry sectors including the e-retail marketplace.
You would be working in a small team in order to support the implementation and roll out accordingly and you would manage the installation process and implementation of software and provide relevant training to its customers.
A subsidiary part of the role will involve managing and developing the customer resource library including online videos, training material and a knowledge base.
You would ideally also provide support for social media activity, but creative and copy writing skills are not required.
For the subsidiary part of the role some familiarity or the ability to learn related mainstream software tools and/or web technologies would be required in order to efficiently maintain and enhance the customer resource offering and support the social media campaigns.
First class communication skills are required, particularly in written English, coupled with a positive and enthusiastic approach to achieving customer satisfaction.
This is an exciting opportunity to get involved in a new project involving a dynamic area of software technology and working within a successful, established business.
As there will be the need to visit customer sites, a drivers licence is essential and own car would be highly advantageous as our client offers a car allowance rather than a company car.
A professional and personable approach is required at all times as you will be representing the company both face to face and over the telephone.
It's essential that you are articulate and are able to explain how things work in a simple, easy to understand manner.
Main duties to include:
* Working at the customer site to understand their requirements once it has been passed by the sales team
* Provide up to date progress to customers, pre and post installation
* Prepare training material and ?how to' guides
* Provide ongoing training and support to new customers
* Attend training sessions at customer sites
* Keep up to date with latest versions of the software
* Build relationships with customers to ensure they have a positive experience
We are looking for:
* Experience of software or a closely related product
* Excellent ability to interact with the customer and experience within a technical customer support role
* A professional and smart appearance
* Someone who is articulate and clear in their explanations
* A strong character who can set clear expectations of the company and product
* Someone who can build strong relationships with customers
* Good knowledge of social media in order to help promote product/service
* Either a recent Graduate (or equivalent) with placement under their belt or an experienced software support specialist or anything in between
* A full UK driving licence and own transport
In return you can expect
* Salary £25k- £30k D on E
* Car allowance of £300 per month
* 23 days holiday rising to 27 with service + Bank Holidays
* Annual profit share bonus
* 5% company contribution pension scheme
* Free parking
If you are interested in this position please contact Sharon Seville or Ilana Kaye on 0161 359 3111 or email a copy of your CV and current salary, quoting reference number: SSPIM2590 and where you saw the job advertised.
THIS JOB NOT FOR YOU? WHY NOT ?LIKE' OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND HAVE OUR LATEST VACANCIES COME THROUGH DIRECT TO YOUR NEWSFEED.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Perm
- Rate: 25000-30000 Per Annum + excellent benefits package
- Location: Manchester, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Telecoms
- Recruiter: F1rst Commmercial Recruitment Ltd
- Contact: Sharon Seville
- Tel: 0161 359 3111
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SSPIM2590
- Posted: 2016-10-10 18:52:11 -
- View all Jobs from F1rst Commmercial Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from F1rst Commmercial Recruitment Ltd
- Moulding Technician/Shift Supervisor
- Accounts Semi Senior
- Accounts Senior
- Audit Senior
- Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Systems Data Analysis Administrator
- PPC Manager/Paid Search Specialist/SEO Manager
- Office Junior
- Finance Admin Assistant
- Relationship Manager
- Corporate Tax Senior/Assistant Manager
- Personal Tax Adviser
- Payroll Services Assistant
- Product Design Manager
- Corporate Services Senior/ Semi Senior
- Application Support Analyst
- Trainee/Graduate Recruitment Resourcer
- Sales Manager
- Software Developer : C#/.NET