Senior QA Specialist, CMO Management
Senior QA Specialist, CMO Management
Your role as a senior QA specialist will be focused on working on external QA compliance.
Not only will you be in a broad GMP QA role on a sterile manufacturing site, you will also focus more on internal/external audits and technical agreements.
This role is a 10 month contract initially but has a high probability to develop into a permanent position.
Your role will have broad technical focus:
- Hosting and supporting customer (and regulatory) audits of the site
- Acting as a point of contact for general queries relating to QA from customers and project teams
- Provide QA support to initiate, engage and escalate major and critical compliance issues through the site QMS processes e.g.
deviations and CAPAs
- Actively suggest, initiate, participate and contribute to PQS process improvements initiatives and projects
Due to the level of the role you do need to have experience in GMP compliance in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry.
Key for this role you do need to have experience in internal and external auditing.
If this role is of interest to you then do not hesitate to get in contact today as my client is looking to select suitable CV's in the next week.
Please send your CV in MS Word format (I am unable to accept PDF copies!) to me directly, Andrew Dixon, at email@example.com, or by calling me on +44 207 940 2105 for a discussion in confidence.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist Headhunter within quality assurance for the healthcare industry I can offer: market knowledge and a personal service, therefore not just finding you suitable roles but in addition to this offering accurate and honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputations for positions across Switzerland and the EU.
QA, Quality Assurance, GMP, Audit, PQR, product quality review, FDA, CMO, contract manufacturer, contract manufacturing organisation, Quality, CAPA, Deviation, UK, London, manager, senior manager, West London, GxP, Audit, Auditing, compliance, CAPA,
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 10 Months
- Rate: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits Package
- Location: West London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: NonStop Recruitment
- Tel: 0207 940 2105
- Fax: 2079402105
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-10-10 19:00:23 -
- View all Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Regulatory Affairs Manager-Career jump-Nordics
- Int`l Purchasing Manager-Pharma-Switzerland
- Brighton - Senior Ecologist
- Senior Ecologist - Home Working Offered!
- Principal Ecologist - Position In Knutsford
- Project Manager in clinical?
- Home based – international Physician –Leader position
- Reception Teacher Long Term Supply – Termp to Perm
- Head of Science – Excellent Facilities
- KS1 & KS2 Overseas Teaching Opportunities
- Deputy Manager - Dementia Home - Interviews ASAP
- Sales Specialist – Laboratory Diagnostics&Consumables - Belgium
- QSW - Locality - Good Management Team
- Global Pharmacovigilance role - Prague
- SSW - Pre-Birth and Court Work
- Senior Market Access ! Do you want Challenges ?
- KAM Oncology_ Diagnostic_New Technology !
- Senior Freelance Modeller NEEDED !
- Health Economics Home.Based_Freelance !
- Market Access Start UP 2 years XP only !