Power Electronics Lead Engineer
Title: Power Electronics Lead Engineer
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
We are seeking a motivated Power Electronics Lead Engineer to lead a team working at within the research and development of some of the globes most influential projects.
We are a market leading electronics company who have recently won ground breaking projects within Engineering.
With a brand name known globally, we are proud of our success within industry and we are hunting for the best talent to join us to continue and improve our reign.
The Power Electronics Lead Engineer be working at the forefront of HVDC technology which means; patents; publications and collaborations are routine activities.
The team of engineers provides research for new power electronics applications for power systems, particularly for HVDC convertors and forthcoming projects
Main duties and responsibilities of the Power Electronics Lead Engineer:
, The Power Electronics Lead Engineer will lead a small team in the research and design of projects
, Specification and evaluation of convertor topologies
, Analysis of power electronic circuits
, Power electronic convertor loss evaluation methods
, The Power Electronics Lead Engineer will assist in the evaluation of future technologies
, Design and development of control algorithms
, Enhancement of multi modular convertor features
, Design for high reliability and high availability, FMEA
Requirements of the Power Electronics Lead Engineer:
, The Power Electronics Lead Engineer should be educated to a minimum of BSc level within engineering, or science discipline such as; Physics, Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
, Previous experience within power electronics convertors such as HVDC and FACTS
, Conversant with Simulations tools such as Matlab- Simulink, PLECS, PSCAD or SABER
, The Power Electronics Lead Engineer must have Prototyping experience
, Power system engineering experience
, Intellectual property and the patent process experience is an advantage
, The Power Electronics Lead Engineer should have previous experience leading a team
The role of Power Electronics Lead Engineer is for an individual who can assist their technical expertise by leading team and developing ground breaking products.
If this role sounds of interest, please do apply for more information.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Development Engineer
- Senior Quality Engineer
- Global Mobility Manager - Essen
- Business Development Director - Midwest USA
- Business Development Director - Northeast USA
- Immigration Practice Leader - Geneva
- Global Mobility Leader - Zurich
- Employee Relations Consultant - Clearwater
- International Mobility & Tax Manager - Paris
- Disponent(in) / Dispatcher - Frankfurt am Main
- Relocation Services Consultant - Zurich
- Destination Services Consultant - Zurich
- International Mobility Expert - Utrecht
- Relocation Specialist - Los Angeles
- Relocation Services Consultant - Birmingham
- Expatriate Compensation Manager - Minneapolis
- Global Mobility & Compensation Consultant - Amsterdam
- International Move Coordinator - Cologne
- Global Talent & Development Manager - Bonn
- International Mobility Expert - Amsterdam