Car Sales Executive - Weston-super-Mare
Car Sales Executive - Weston-super-Mare
Salary: £13,260 Basic + Commission plus Company Car
Key Words : Car Sales, Sales Executive, Motor Industry, Automotive, Car Dealership,
My client is and approved Franchised Dealer for based in Weston-super-Mare.
They are one of the largest franchises in the area and have an excellent reputation in the marketplace.
Our client is looking for a Car Sales Executive to join their growing team to assist customers with their buying experience and ensure customer satisfaction possibility to start with immediate effect and working in Weston-super-Mare.
If you are able to identify, based on requirement and individual suitability, appropriate vehicle options for customers, whilst maintaining excellent levels of commitment to treating customers fairly then this is a role that would be suited to you and offer you a place within a well-established volume car dealership with excellent career progression prospects.
You will be either an experienced Car Sales Executive with proven sales track or experienced in a customer facing role i.e Hospitality, Retail with a passion for sales and customer service and looking to move into the role of Sales Executive.
Full product and process training will be provided to successful candidates.
Your Job Responsibilities:
Meeting and exceeding targets, achieving maximum profitability on sales by selling new vehicles and promoting finance, insurance and accessory products.
Providing exceptional customer service throughout the sales process so all customer expectations are met if not exceeded.
Naturally building a rapport with customers to identify and anticipate needs, and proactively promoting suitable vehicle features and benefits.
Processing all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
Developing and maintaining a working knowledge of the motor industry, new models and recent improvements/ news.
What we're looking for:
Strong negotiating and closing skills
Enthusiasm to exceed monthly sales targets
Excellent Interpersonal skills
Smart personal appearance
Can positively contribute to a first class team
Experience in Retail essential
Minimum of 5 GCSE's including English and Maths grade A
*- C, or equivalent
Reliable and able to work using own initiative
A full and valid UK driving license is essential
Experience in motor trade sales essential
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 13260 Per Annum
- Location: Weston-super-Mare, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Automotive
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Adam
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: ALC/D/032843
- Posted: 2016-10-10 19:21:40 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Senior .Net Developer (C# asp.net) - South Birmingham (near the NEC)
- Senior Account Manager - London
- Account Manager - London
- Sales Account Executive - London
- Business Analyst - Home based with some UK and International travel
- Senior C#.Net, Restful Services, API Developer - Hammersmith, London
- Java Developer / Senior Java Developer - Huntingdon
- Full Stack Developer - Woking
- UK VSTS Manager - Home based with UK travel
- 2 x Pensions Systems Consultants (Pensions Management Systems) - Home based (North)
- VB.Net Developer - West Midlands + home-based
- Senior .Net Developer - Altrincham, South Manchester
- Community Stoma Care Nurse - South East London and Newham
- Deputy Manager/ Clinical Lead RGN/RMN - Nelson, Lancashire England
- Lead Nurse RGN/RMN - Burscough, Lancashire England
- Senior Residential Support Worker ( Children?s Home ) - Burton on Trent, Staffordshire
- Senior Residential Support Worker - Burton on Trent, Staffordshire
- Registered Children?s Residential Manager - Burton on Trent, Staffordshire
- Pest Control Expert - Coulsdon, Surrey
- Heavy Plant Fitter - Warwickshire