Human Factor Consultant - French Speaking
Are you a Human Factors Consultant looking to work in the French Speaking part of Switzerland? My client a market leading medical device company are searching for a human factors consultant to join them on a temporary basis.
As Human Factor Consultant you be required to write study protocols and reports for Heath Authority submission in compliance to prevailing human factors regulations and standards.
Manage extensive outsourcing project, including budgets, quality audits to qualify new suppliers, implement procurement strategy and manage a range of external suppliers.
You will also be required to lead the planning, execution and reporting of human factor studies, according to current regulations and guidelines within the pharmaceutical and medical device industry.
The ideal candidate will have several years experience in human factors engineering for medical devices and/or pharmaceutical, including general understanding of design controls and quality systems requirements.
You will also have an in-depth knowledge of human factors regulations and guidelines for medical devices and pharmaceutical .
They will also be able to speak English fluently, fluent french would be a plus.
If you have previous experience within Human Factors please send your CV in word format and contact me to discuss the role in further detail by emailing me at F.Lowry@nonstop-recruitment.com or contacting me on +41 435 0808 16 asking for Fraser Lowry.
KEY WORDS: Human Factors, research and development engineer, research and development associate, research and development manager, research and development, medical devices, pharmaceutical, switzerland, engineering, nonstop recruitment, medical device jobs
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Chemistry HOD- All Girls Independent School.
- Year 3 Primary School Teacher in ‘Good’ School, Southend-On-Sea
- Maths Teacher - Nottinghamshire - Rapidly improving school
- Primary School Teachers Wanted. Interviewing now!
- Science Teacher (Chemistry)- Good Ofsted.
- Medical Information - Get into industry! - Bulgaria
- Team Leader Medical Education- Germany HQ
- CRA Monitor–Leading Devices–Close-Knit Team- FRA/ENG/DUT
- Head of Project Management - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Senior Development Engineer - Cardiovascular
- Chargé Qualité – Leader Mondial - Implants Innovants
- Production Supervisor Leicester £20-25K
- Field service engineer/international exposure/niche sector
- Bachelor in Engineering And German Speaking?
- Physiologist – Respiratory Trials - London
- QA Senior Manager - manufacturing - career progression
- Form F Assessors Required - Torquay
- Form F Assessors Required - Buckinghamshire
- Safeguarding ATM - Senior Pracs Step Up
- Safeguarding Team Manager - Turnaround Project