Salary: £75,000 - £102,000
Are you looking for a new opportunity, working in one of the leading healthcare systems in the world? If so HCL Permanent is recruiting for a consultant to join a trust in Lancashire.
Are you looking for a new opportunity?
The role is in Morecambe Bay which is a very pleasant area nearby the Lake District and Yorkshire Dales with property prices very reasonable, public transportation running consistently in the area and many local amenities.
well equipped with facilities for routine histology, non-gynae cytology, immunohistochemistry and immunofluorescence, There are mortuaries at WGH, FGH and RLI.
The latter two mortuaries have recently undergone refurbishment.
The successful candidates will already be working at consultant grade level and have substantial experience in Histopathology or Cytopathology.
Please note my client will also consider candidates who are looking for the next jump in their careers and who have the necessary CCT requirements to gain UK specialist registration.
- Registered with the General Medical Council in the UK or be in the process of applying.
- Experience in Histopathology or Cytopathology
- Middle Grade applicants will need to have gained their Certificate of Completion of training (CCT) within the past 6 months.
The hospitals are capable of sponsoring for a tier 2 visa if required.
For more information please feel free to contact me Niall Horner via email or telephone below or simply apply.
0044 (0) 1132338200
£250 referral reward
Alternatively if you know of any Doctors that wish to come and work in the UK and have a GMC registration or working towards please pass on my details and refer them.
You will receive a £250 reward once the doctor has successfully passed their probation.
- Start: 11/10/2016
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£76000 to Â£120000 Per: annum Benefits: Relocation + Extras
- Location: Lancaster,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: HCL Permanent
- Contact: Niall Horner
- Tel: 08450 063 701
- Fax: 0870 762 7968
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NHIST1
- Posted: 2016-10-11 08:33:22 -
- View all Jobs from HCL Permanent
More Jobs from HCL Permanent
- ST1 General Surgery.
- ST1 in General Medicine
- Speciality doctor in emergency Medicine
- Consultant Specialising in A&E
- Calling FRCR qualified doctors!
- Thoracic Radiologist
- Consultant in A&E/ Emergency Services – (Emergency Care and Medicine)
- Respiratory Medicine - Consultant
- Senior Staff Nurse - Oncology - Bupa Cromwell
- Consultant Histopathologist – (Cancer Services)
- Senior Oncology
- Consultant Haematologist – (Cancer Services)
- Acute Medicine - Consultant
- Oncology nurses
- Consultant – Radiology (Cancer Services)
- Specialty Doctor - Geriatrics
- ICU Nurse - Private Hospital
- Paediatric Nurses
- Specialty Doctor in A&E/ Emergency Services – (Emergency Care and Medicine)
- King Edwards VII - Recovery Nurse