Chef de Partie - Pantry (Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.)
Join us at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., where great vacations begin with great employees!
The Chef de Partie - Pantry works closely with the Executive Chef and Executive Sous Chef and is responsible for preparing the daily food preparation forecast and requisitions, ensuring that the cost falls within the ships budget.
His/her duties include directing, coaching, supporting, supervising, and evaluating the performance of direct reports; setting up the cold food display in all the buffet stations; ensuring that all pantry shops follow USPH rules and regulations; and making sure that all equipment and machinery in the pantry shops are properly functioning, reporting any issues or problems to the Executive Chef.
A high school diploma or basic education equivalency, culinary school degree, and a minimum of five years of experience as a First Pantryman or Pantry Chef in an upscale hotel, cruise ship (shipboard experience is an advantage), or convention banqueting service are required for this position.
RCL is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Equal Opportunity Employment: It is the policy of RCL to ensure equal employment and promotion opportunity to qualified candidates without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sexuality, gender identity or expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
RCL and each of its subsidiaries prohibit and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Policy Statement: Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
respects and protects the diversity of its employees, acknowledging and engaging their backgrounds and ideas.
Our policies, practices and behaviors foster a safe and inclusive workplace, and promote equitable and collaborative relationships.
*PLEASE KINDLY APPLY TO THIS POSITION ON THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE TO BE CONSIDERED:
If you are interested in viewing other opportunities, please visit our career site:
- Start: As soon as possible
- Duration: Flexible
- Rate: To be discussed
- Location: Shipboard-Worldwide,WORLD WIDE
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Travel
- Recruiter: Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- Contact: RCL Careers
- Tel: 9545173454
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 4A-3492-3605
- Posted: 2017-05-02 03:32:34 -
- View all Jobs from Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
More Jobs from Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- Sommelier (Royal Caribbean International)
- Sommelier (Celebrity Cruises)
- Sommelier (Azamara Club Cruises)
- Snack Attendant (Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.)
- Snack Attendant (Royal Caribbean International)
- Snack Attendant (Celebrity Cruises)
- Snack Attendant (Pullmantur Cruises)
- Snack Attendant (Azamara Club Cruises)
- Pantry Chef (Celebrity Cruises)
- Pantry Chef (Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.)
- Cleaner (Azamara Club Cruises)
- Cleaner (Pullmantur Cruises)
- Cleaner (Celebrity Cruises)
- Cleaner (Royal Caribbean International)
- Cleaner (Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.)
- Casino Dealer (Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.)
- Casino Dealer (Royal Caribbean International)
- Casino Dealer (Celebrity Cruises)
- Casino Dealer (Azamara Club Cruises)
- GMTS 2nd Assistant Refrigeration Technician (Royal Caribbean International)