Geography Teacher - Secure contract for 2017
My client is currently looking for an experienced geography teacher to join there school for a year as maternity cover.
You'll be joining an extremely successful school who are rated ‘Good' by OFSTED with ‘Outstanding' features that will allow you to work in a professional teaching environment alongside like minded colleagues and teach students who are hard working and who want to learn.
The school has a sixth form and so the ability to teach up to A Level will be required, this allows you to teach to the most experienced students in the school and work as a true specialist in the subject, you'll get to teach more in depth topics and more exciting material than you would get the opportunity to do if you were teaching to just KS3 and KS4.
The school has also been commended by OFSTED for it's friendly and welcoming environment and the strong relationships between staff and students were also noted as strengths of the school, this makes it particularly easy and enjoyable for a supply teacher to join the school and really hit the ground running due to the lack of behavioural difficulties and how openly students accept new teachers.
We are looking for:
- A specialist geography teacher
- The ability to teach to KS5
- Good communicators
- Fun and friendly teachers who will fit in to the school
To discuss teaching opportunities or support roles within schools throughout the UK, or to apply to a specific position, then call James Chapman on 0207 940 2749.
Alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am a specialist teaching recruiter working with a number of schools throughout the UK and overseas with a particular focus on the Bedfordshire and East of England areas.
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service.
With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100.000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the ‘right' people in the ‘right organisations.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior Development Engineer - Cardiovascular
- Chargé Qualité – Leader Mondial - Implants Innovants
- Production Supervisor Leicester £20-25K
- Field service engineer/international exposure/niche sector
- Bachelor in Engineering And German Speaking?
- Physiologist – Respiratory Trials - London
- QA Senior Manager - manufacturing - career progression
- Form F Assessors Required - Torquay
- Form F Assessors Required - Buckinghamshire
- Safeguarding ATM - Senior Pracs Step Up
- Safeguarding Team Manager - Turnaround Project
- Exp Medical Writer (Regulatory) Home-Based
- MASH Team - Senior Social Worker - Supportive Team
- Marketing Manager - International Responsibilities
- Recrutement dans les Elastomères
- Are you a PhD holder in Switzerland?
- Chimie analytique – Technologie RMN
- Regulatory Manager / FDA / Medical Devices
- Dental Sales Rep_CH_Freedom in Your Area!
- Finish The Year As The Senior Ecologist