Programme Marketing Manager
Are you an experienced Marketing Manager with proven knowledge of the automotive industry? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge with a leading business? If so, Impetus Automotive are recruiting and we are looking for individuals just like you!
Based in Warwick, Impetus Automotive is a long established and well regarded consultancy, and part of an AIMlisted Group.
As a market leader we provide end to end solutions tailored to our clients’ needs, purely within the automotive industry.
We support a blue chip client base of vehicle manufacturers through the delivery of consultancy services, IT / data solutions, business process improvement (BPI) and business process outsourcing (BPO).
We work within six core channels; parts, service, new vehicles, fleet, accessories and used vehicles.
The bespoke solutions we offer afford us a unique position within our sector.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Programme Marketing Manager to join our fast paced, challenging and hugely rewarding business on the M4 corridor.
This position is offered on a 6 Month fixed contract with possibility of going permanent.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Programme Marketing Manager, your role will encompass a number of commercial responsibilities within the Service & Parts and will ultimately contribute to achieving our budgeted targets for sales revenue, customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty.
On a daily basis you will manage, propose and deliver marketing programmes and initiatives in line with budgeted requirements and programme growth expectations through:
- Managing and developing retailer workshop sales programmes and communications
- Developing the CRM strategy (ICONNECT) to increase workshop traffic on behalf of the retail network, improving customer retention, customer loyalty and parts sales.
- Increase the Service & Parts presence online, with product, service promotion and advertising and develop social media content.
- Develop and manage performance growth of menu pricing, on-line booking, fixed price servicing and support Q check, with the network and our current partner in the project.
- Improving the businesses Digital Presence
- Managing ‘my’ (brand) rewards with the Digital Manager ensuring products and promotions offered are current and customer participation is in line with expectations.
- Managing the implementation of new marketing programmes and initiatives
- Delivering an annual marketing plan
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Programme Marketing Manager, you will possess an in depth knowledge and experience from within the Automotive Sector and have experience of both CRM and Marketing.
You will also have the following skills and experience:
- Commercial at all times with good negotiation skills.
- Vision on how to support the sales growth through the implementation of initiatives to develop the business.
- Articulate / numerate / PC literate with Microsoft packages to intermediate level - Excel and PowerPoint to an advanced level
- Ability to analyse data and highlight key finds to senior management and propose solutions.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- A minimum A level standard but a Degree in Marketing or Business related subject ideal.
- Ability to manage key suppliers and agencies.
In return for your hard work as a Programme Marketing Manager, you will be entitled to a competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Programme Marketing Manager, we want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Mortgage Advisor
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Contact Centre Agent – Brazilian Portuguese Speaking
- Events Coordinator
- Head of Sales – Automotive
- Mortgage Broker - £80,000 - £100,000 OTE
- Sales Consultant - Life Insurance - £80K OTE
- Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer
- Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer
- Test Automation Engineer
- UX Manager
- Sales Consultant
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author