We are seeking an experienced Senior Radiographer/Mammography to join our client's busy department at their acute hospital site, located in the leafy and comfortable suburb of Harrow, Northwest London, with excellent underground links (Metropolitan and Bakerloo).
This is a full-time position, but our client is open to hearing from candidates seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity; however, fixed shifts cannot be guaranteed.
Our client is a leading provider of independent healthcare in the UK.
Working with many of the capital's most experienced Consultants and other multidisciplinary healthcare specialists, this hospital provides outstanding Radiology Care supported by state-of-the-art equipment and a high standard of perioperative care.
The successful candidate will support the breast screening service - 6 days a week and theatre support 7 days a week.
Hold a BSc in Radiography with full HCPC registration.
To have a minimum of one year's full-time post-grad experience in Mammography.
To hold a post-grad certificate in Mammography.
I.V cannulation certification.
Skills in general; fluoroscopy, theatre, CT/MRI.
Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care and Quality Commission Requirements.
Besides a highly professional work environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- Up to 30 days paid holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid sick leave
- Private medical cover for yourself and family
- Life insurance cover
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Health Screening
- Discounted hospital treatment for your family and friends
- Discounted gym membership
Medic International-Allied Health is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of qualified Radiography Staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of the Mammography role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Radiography Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
For a summary of all current Medic International Radiography roles click HERE.
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Rate: Â£38k - 40k per year + Private Medical, Pension, Employee Be
- Location: Harrow, Greater London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AR103/01
- Posted: 2016-10-11 14:55:05 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Staff Nurse (B5/6) - Complex (Ventilated) Neuro
- Senior Theatre (Scrub) Practitioner
- Staff Nurse (B5/6) - Acquired Brain Injury Unit
- Matron - Long-Term Neuro-disability Unit
- Staff Nurse (B5/6) - Long-Term Neuro-disabilities
- Staff Nurse (B5/6) - Specialist Neuro-disability
- Staff Nurse (B5/6) - Neuro Rehabilitation Unit
- Preceptorship Staff Nurse (B5) - Neuro-disability
- Director of Clinical Services
- Preceptorship Staff Nurse - Long-Term Neuro-disabilities
- Band 7 Behaviour Analyst - Children & Adults - LD (Guernsey)
- Lead Physiotherapist - Hospital Inpatients (Band 7/8)
- Preceptorship / Graduate Mental Health Staff Nurse (Band 5)
- Practice Nurse - Newly Registered (GPN Ready Scheme)
- General Staff Nurse (RGN) - Mental Health Setting
- Sister / Senior Midwife - IVF / Fertility
- MRI Radiographer P/T (23 Hrs)
- Senior Staff Nurse / Midwife - IVF / Fertility
- Practice Nurse (P/T)
- Clinical Care Manager-Aged & Dementia Care