Locum Social Worker - R & A Team - Cheshire West - £24.97
Locum Social Worker - Referral and Assessment Team - Cheshire West - £24.97
Cheshire West council is currently looking for a Locum Social Worker to join their Referral & Assessment Team in Children's Services.
Cheshire West is well established council, with competitive pay rates and are able to offer consistent supervision and support.
Covering an area of 46 subsidiaries, it is easily accessible via the M6, M53 and M56.
It also has great transport links to surrounding area via train and bus.
You must have:
· 2 years post qualifying experience
· HCPC registration
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Work to departmental timescales and deadlines
· Be able to manage and prioritise complex and diverse caseloads
· Make independent decisions on which departments to refer to based off of assessment
· Section 47's and Sections 7's
This Team offers the ability to still work within the Children Services Sector without having the high pressure responsibilities in other teams.
Also it's structured hours of 8:30 - 17:00 offer the ideal balance between job satisfaction and home life.
Why choose Charles Hunter Associates?
· Free access to our CPD training, easily accessible online (worth £500 per annum) which contributes to HCPC
· You will work with your own dedicated consultant who is focused on your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience
· Competitive hourly rate of £24.97 per hour
· Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a “friend” or “colleague” looking for work.
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Brian Allbrighton 0118 948 5555.
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Senior Practitioner - Fostering IFA - London - Part Time
- Senior Supervising Social Worker - North London - IFA
- LD Review Project - Social Worker - West London
- Supervising Social Worker - South West - Permanent Vacancy
- Locum Social Worker - Assessment and Liaison Team - Lambeth
- Occupational Therapist - Band 5/6 - South East England
- Locum Social Worker/Hospital Discharge Team/Lancashire?£17.56
- Support Workers – No sleep ins required!
- Regional Manager – Adults LD – Blackburn
- Support Workers – Domiciliary – Bognor Regis
- Part Time Support Workers
- Part Time Support Workers
- Senior Social Worker - Rapid Response - SE London
- Senior Adult Social Worker - South East England
- Supervising Social Worker - Whitstable, Kent - Charity
- Foster Care Administration Assistant - Hampshire
- Locum Social Worker- Leaving Care Team -Cheshire West- £24.97
- Locum Social Worker -LAC Team- Shropshire Council- Neg
- Locum Social Worker - Integrated Care Team - Wirral - £21.18
- Supervising Social Worker - Northamptonshire / Bedfordshire