Regulatory Manager - BioStimulants - France
My client is a European leader within the Agrochemicals sector who have been providing the industry with some of the most advanced and innovative Crop Protection and Nutrition products for over 30 years.
Their plant nutrition subsidiary has gone through a recent period of growth and as a result they are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager in BioStimulants to join their registrations and compliance team on a permanent basis.
This opportunity has been created through the popularity of there products and can offer you the possibility to advance to working on the new European Regulation when introduced in the future.
You will be joining a small team lead by one of the industries leading experts in BioStimulants where you will be brought in to compliment the departments existing skillsets and make a valuable contribution to getting new products authorised.
The department itself is set to expand with this being the second person being hired this year which offers career stability and growth possibilities.
- A scientific degree in Chemistry of Biology
- Experience in National Registrations or PPP, Fertilizers and/or BioStimulants
- A strong technical understand of relevant products
- A highly moitvated individual with strong teamworking capabilities
- Professional level of French and English is essential
If you are looking to make the move to Bio Products, please send a CV in an MS word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call me on (+33) 01 76 75 33 40 for more information
Regulatory / Régelmentation / Registrations / Affaires Réglementaires / Homologation / REACh / GHS / CLP / Biocide / Agrochemical / Fertilizer / Fertilisers / Matières Fertilisantes / Chemicals / Environmental Fate / Toxicology / Toxicologist / Toxicologue / Ecotoxicology / Ecotoxicologue / Phytosanitary / Phytosanitaire / Agrochemical / 1107/2009 / MFSC / 2003/2003 / Biostimulants
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Project Manager – Year long contract – CBRN
- English Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interviews now!
- Automotive Strategischer Berater - Start Up Consultancy
- QSW - Care Coordination/AMHP role - North London
- Form F Assessor Required - Essex
- Registered Manager - Young Care Leavers
- R&A Position - NW London - Rotational post
- QSW - Community Review team - Older Persons
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 12th Dec
- Safeguarding Social Workers Wanted - New Year Start
- Court Team - Island Location - Start ASAP
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker - East London - £35k
- Buyer - prodotti innovativi.
- Capoturno macchine utensili.
- CRA senior per ruolo come Project Manager
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Creative mind- Packaging Engineer
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Assistant Business Unit_ intégrez le Pharma !
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!