This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
We are currently recruiting Qualified Nursery Nurses in the Cardiff area to cover holidays and sickness.
The Main roles of the ideal candiate will be:
- To support the aims and objectives of the nursery and assist the Manager in caring for young babies and children.
- To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children who attend The Nursery.
- To support and work well with colleagues, children and parents within the setting
- To set up and maintain the daily routine.
More Jobs from Completely Care
- Support workers needed in Kidlington
- Support workers needed in Wallingford!
- Part time Oxford mental health support workers needed
- Support workers needed in Chalgrove
- Support workers needed in Hook Norton!
- Calling all support workers needed in Oxford
- Support workers needed in Didcot
- Oxford mental health support workers needed!
- Full time Support workers needed in Wallingford
- Calling all Evesham support workers
- Banbury support workers needed uregently!
- Witney Support Workers needed
- Calling all Oxfordshire Mental Health workers!
- Completely Care needs you!
- WEEKEND support workers needed in Oxford
- Calling all Abingdon Support Workers!
- Chipping Norton Support Workers Needed!
- Full time support workers needed in Kidlington
- Part time support workers needed in Kidlington
- PART TIME Support workers needed in Chalgrove!!!