Summary of position
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and fast growing organisation based in Manchester.
Our client are looking for an exceptional marketer with a proven track record of driving customer acquisition or generating Marketing Qualified Leads, ideally in the technology sector.
As the ideal Marketing Manager, you will thrive in a fast paced environment and will relish the challenge of generating leads through the creation of outbound marketing campaigns and inbound marketing programmes.
You’ll be adept at writing briefs and managing agency relationships.
The role reports into the Marketing Director.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Develop and implement lead generation programmes to ensure a consistent, predictable flow of Marketing Qualified Leads both in the Europe and America.
- Develop lead nurture campaigns to convert Prospects into Leads
- Ownership of the quarterly marketing plan and manage campaigns across digital advertising, email marketing, events and product launches.
- Assist the Marketing Director with the development of the brand strategy
- Work with The Product Manager to ensure the product proposition is clearly defined and articulated effectively both internally and externally
- Work with the Content Team to develop a coherent content strategy which supports the business vision and drives audience engagement.
- Management and on going development of the company website
- Manage agencies, suppliers and social platforms
Marketing Manager Skills and Experience
- 5 years experience in a similar lead generation / customer acquisition focused role
- Experience in planning and managing multiple campaigns simultaneously
- A background in marketing propositions development
- Educated to a degree level in a marketing or a business related qualification
- Post graduate qualification in marketing desired, but not essential (CIM/IDM)
- An understanding of the principles of lead nurturing and scoring
- An understanding of Marketing Automation and SalesForce is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Numerate and analytical.
- An interest in marketing and technology
- Self-motivated, driven with a can do attitude.
- If you’re currently working in an agency side role, you’ll be a Senior Account Manager, Account Director or Account Planner.
Apply now for the role of Marketing Manager!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Hygiene Operative
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- LV and HGV Technical Trainer / Assessor
- Software Test Engineer – Automotive Diagnostics
- Air Hygiene Team