IT Project Manager GIS - Cheshire
My client, a local authority, is currently looking for an IT Project Manager to work on their Information & Data Management Programme.
The Information and Data Management (IADM) Programme requires a Project Manager to coordinate and deliver projects pertinent to Geographical Information Systems, Gazetteer Management, Business Intelligence and a number of other business focussed ICT projects.
The IADM programme is focussed on utilising technology to enable effective business change across multiple services, to support and embed Information Assurance.
The PM will need to display a good mix of technological understanding and the impacts this has on culture and business change.
Examples of project subject matters will include, GIS, Address Management, Master Data Management, BI and Information Assurance - the PM will be supported by a wider network of PMs under the programme, as well as an active Programme Manager and SRO.
The Programme is information and business focussed, so it is essential that the successful PM can demonstrate a range of previous projects which display business and ICT capabilities, delivery and outputs.
If you are interested please contact Andy at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208958 or email email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland